Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• J1707
    J1707 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Agreed. I was told by my advisor to ignore mine as they will come off my file in a couple of years and don’t account to that much...well less than 3k now. I was also asked amongst lots of other stuff to clarify where money had come from that went into my partners account...they had both mine and his bank statements that showed the transaction between us both 🙈.
  • Kaggs!
    Kaggs! Posts: 118 Forumite
    They wanted proof of full
    Deposit from us, after wed already said from
    Say one that we didn’t have it yet but would have it at the time the house was built! And that was after 7 weeks! We were livid! It went to the area manager of precise and he sorted it thankgod
  • Dreamshaq
    Dreamshaq Posts: 11 Forumite
    Just called Precise up to get an update, they just told me that the underwriter has gave it a go ahead for an offer and it is with the admin department to process, I can't believe it, it has altogether took about 6 weeks as I told them we didn't have a DMP but there was one on the credit report which we had to get ammended.

It has been a very stressful 6 weeks but it is finally over

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting, I wish I can tell you that it isn't stressful but just stay positive

😊
  • Kaggs!
    Brilliant dreamshaq! Xx
  • Dreamshaq
    Thankyou Kaggs

Just need it all official and wait for the house to be finished being builtworse bit was the not knowing part....
  • MsGeorge88
    MsGeorge88 Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Congrat Dreamshaq xx
  • Kaggs!
    I know that was 8 weeks of torture for us! I can’t wait!!! We have windows now :-D
  • Dreamshaq
    Thank you VGeorge, this page gas helped alot

Me and the Mrs both have alot of defaults between us, and all are arrange payments, the defaults happened in 2014/2015 and still owe the creditors.

We didn't think we could get a mortgage at all, precise are not the quickest, alot of backwards and forwards with information.

We only supplied 3 months bank statements

ID
    P60
    3 month payslips
    Work Contracts

House we wanted costs £175k

We wanted £130k mortgage

Rest as a deposit
    Builders gave 5k towards deposit also

Took a few weeks more as precise kept asking for Joint DMP Information etc but we explained we didn't have one, then we waited a week and still said we were, so we checked our credit reports and a creditor marked on it as a dmp where it should have been arranged payments.

We eventually sorted that out and had to wait a further week, underwriter checked credit report and all went ahead, sent the valuer out and gave everything was ok

We now have a formal offer and our solicitors will get it also, happy days ��
    This should have maybe talked 3 weeks to goto offer but instead took 5-6 weeks

But the house we are buying has gone up in value by £3k so even happier as we bought it at the lower price ��

Once again good luck everyone
  • I’m also waiting on an offer from Precise. It will be three weeks on Friday from when the application went in.
    They did come back wanting clarification on a few points which has been sent back and so apparently its a 5 day turnaround.

Getting more and more stressed and frantic with each passing day.
  • Gk2007
    Gk2007 Posts: 22 Forumite
    We are due to complete tomorrow!!

I can’t help but panic that everything’s going to go horribly wrong!
    But then excited at the same time!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure