neiljc_2 Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks dormouse

I got the Glist TMF s in three different Wilkinsons stores.:j
  • Sparky67
    Sparky67 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I found the Glist in Wilkinsons too. Also think I saw one in Sainsburys? Tesco don't stock them.
  • AdamLondon_2
    Options
    I found the nutigrain bars in Morrisons today, only a few there with the yellow promo logo and was only available on the "elvenses" 6 pack of chocolate chip bake. Good luck neiljc! hehe
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    well..i have read the thread, and i am now officially going to do my first go..

i have bought surf washing powder....and also ecover non bio washing powder with the try me free when you take the satisfaction guarantee sticker on the front.....they are both on seperate till recipts..
    with the surf it says to phone...so what sall i say ? HELP

also with the ecover it says to write to say why i am disapointed... so what do i say ?

i know this sounds silly asking people what do i say.... but i thought there might be something that generally lets the washing powders down....

thanks........:rotfl:
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    Options
    with the surf it says to phone...so what sall i say ? HELP

also with the ecover it says to write to say why i am disapointed... so what do i say ?
    With Surf, you must say that it didn't remove one of the 99 stains mentioned in their guarantee. Some are listed on the box, and all 99 are on their website. Pick a tough one like something fruity or a felt-tip pen and just tell them it didn't work!

Quite honestly, I don't think any washing powder is perfect and I always have stains that I can't get off (one of the privileges of having a 3-year-old in the house who manages to get weird stains :rolleyes:). Therefore, I find washing powder TMFs easy, and I'm being honest in saying that the stuff doesn't work 100%. :cool:

Just remember to write over 15 words for the Ecover statement!
  • Dr.Lou
    Dr.Lou Posts: 266 Forumite
    Options
    I am the same at the moment too Cooltrikerchick. I've bought the Port Salut Cheese slices hoping to do the TMF on them, but they were really nice and can't think of anything bad to say about them. The only thing was the slices were a bit small and there isn't much in a pack.

What did other people say about these to send off for the TMF?
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    Options
    Dr.Lou wrote:
    The only thing was the slices were a bit small and there isn't much in a pack.
    There you go, there's your answer! :) I think I also mentioned I didn't like the orange skin on the cheese and probably the size of the pack as well.

It doesn't really matter what you say you're unhappy with, as long as there's something and you've expressed it in over 15 words. I've done well over 100 TMFs and have never had a problem with my reasons that I put down (or with anything else for that matter!) :cool:

But I will admit that genuine TMFs (as opposed to the satisfaction guarantees) are easier to write as they want the positive or the negative feedback and then it's very straightforward. :)
  • Sparky67
    Options
    With the Ecover, I said it was as good as my usual brand but I pointed out that, ecologically friendly or not, I wouldn't be buying it as I couldn't afford to pay £4.39 for only 12 washes (mind you, haven't had my cheque back yet either :o !)
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks dormouse and sparky67..... with the ecover i was going to say something about the smell....or that the clothes still looked as though they could do with another wash......but i must admit i have just opened the box to get the money off coupon inside, and i loved the fact that there was a cardboard measuring thing in there.....if this goes well, i was going to do one in my mothers address, and one in my m.i.l address... is that being greedy? i done it with the freebies and the vouchers.....

dr lou..... we will hold hands on this thread as this is the first time for the both of us......good luck......
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Sparky67
    Options
    Nope, not greedy, but be ready for your relatives to think you are mad when they ring you up to tell you they have a cheque for you for 98p (Hint of.... milk sent to my mum's address!).

As I pointed out, 98p is not a lot on its own, but when you do a lot of these they do add up!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure