Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JIL
    • By JIL 9th Jan 18, 11:20 PM
    • 4,830Posts
    • 24,799Thanks
    JIL
    What are you making for dinner?
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:20 PM
    What are you making for dinner? 9th Jan 18 at 11:20 PM
    There were problems with the original thread in that it disappeared and could not be reinstated.

So a new thread was created and we all started again, unfortunately that thread also seems to have joined it's predecessor.

So here's a new one. We need to hear about Suki's lamb casserole and Island Maid is back from Amsterdam and must have delights to tell us about.

Maybe if the old one can be found then this can be merged?

Anyway without further ado...
    Last edited by JIL; 05-01-2019 at 6:41 PM.
Page 239
    • rosie383
    • By rosie383 18th Sep 19, 3:58 PM
    • 4,768 Posts
    • 10,475 Thanks
    rosie383
    Thread for air fryer recipes?
    Not exactly in the right thread but can anyone point me in the direction of an air fryer recipe thread please?
    Need to cook something today for reheating tomorrow and want to use my new air fryer. Just managed to cremate a pizza in it! Just took 6 mins and it's black!
    The recipe book that it came with is a bit limited.
    Father Ted: Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These
    (he points to some plastic cows on the table) are very small; those (pointing at some cows out of the window) are far away...
    • Lance De Boils
    • By Lance De Boils 18th Sep 19, 4:19 PM
    • 179 Posts
    • 1,139 Thanks
    Lance De Boils
    Lentil and vegetable soup with toast and garlic butter.
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 18th Sep 19, 5:16 PM
    • 8,105 Posts
    • 53,846 Thanks
    kerri gt
    Curryish night here tonight.

OH is having chips, GF curry sauce and vegan kofta kebabs.
    I am heating up some onion bahjis (freezer stash) to have with a vegan kofta kebab, plus some rice and tikka sauce LO from a takeaway and frozen, for which I will add in some cooked lamb pieces also from the freezer (evidently I'd picked all th lamb out of the actual takeaway curry when I'd come home a bit pickled )
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• quintwins
    • By quintwins 18th Sep 19, 7:49 PM
    • 5,030 Posts
    • 29,417 Thanks
    quintwins
    Kids had shepherds pie I made last week. I"m not feeling well so I had an egg mayo sandwich and hubby is away so we have lots left over so they kids will be having that again tomorrow.
    SEP GC 139.16/150
    • JIL
    • By JIL 18th Sep 19, 10:17 PM
    • 4,830 Posts
    • 24,799 Thanks
    JIL
    Lunch out today carvery and very nice it was.

Just some toast and a cup of tea later on in the day.
    • klew356
    • By klew356 19th Sep 19, 7:00 AM
    • 584 Posts
    • 2,757 Thanks
    klew356
    Not exactly in the right thread but can anyone point me in the direction of an air fryer recipe thread please?
    Need to cook something today for reheating tomorrow and want to use my new air fryer. Just managed to cremate a pizza in it! Just took 6 mins and it's black!
    The recipe book that it came with is a bit limited.
    Originally posted by rosie383
    there was a air fryer thread i stumbled across it, i didnt comment on it though so cant send you as link, if you search air fryer in forums it will come up?
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 19th Sep 19, 9:06 AM
    • 8,105 Posts
    • 53,846 Thanks
    kerri gt
    Dinner last night was good, though I've just remembered I left two onion bhajis in the oven to cool and never put them in the fridge. Doh!

was supposed to be meeting a friend for dinner tonight but she's not well so I've just got some lamb chops out of the freezer that I'll have with corn on the cob (last of the 3 I bought from Lidl last week) and potatoes I think.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• whmf00001
    • By whmf00001 19th Sep 19, 10:08 AM
    • 685 Posts
    • 4,715 Thanks
    whmf00001
    Chicken thigh from freezer, not sure what flavour but it has an orange look about it, could be tandori or similar, a mini corn on cob and some potato
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,479Posts Today

7,710Users online

Martin's Twitter