Had pip assessment yesterday and received text saying they have received my forms within 24hrs

Options
Am I right in finking that this is a bad thiung. As how will they get my forms so fast the dwp. Someone said that's when they will refuse you when they do it fast. But they didn't have time to look at my medical records I'm sure.

I have slipped disc, oa in ankles , COPD, and severe anger issues and I'm on a violent patient scheme via the government. But the guy I could tell wasn't listening to what I was saying or just picking little bits out of what I was saying. And now they have received my forms so fast someone said that takes ages

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hiimnew wrote: »
    Am I right in finking that this is a bad thiung. As how will they get my forms so fast the dwp. Someone said that's when they will refuse you when they do it fast. But they didn't have time to look at my medical records I'm sure.

I have slipped disc, oa in ankles , COPD, and severe anger issues and I'm on a violent patient scheme via the government. But the guy I could tell wasn't listening to what I was saying or just picking little bits out of what I was saying. And now they have received my forms so fast someone said that takes ages
    It's perfectly normal for them to receive your assessment report within 24 hours and it doesn't mean anything other than "they've received it back"

If you live in the UK ring to request a copy to be sent to you this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.
  • Pensioned_Off
    Options
    It was the day after for me too. They send them electronically I think.

As Poppy said above, you can call and ask for a copy of the assessor's report - that is what I did. It then took another 3 weeks for the decision letter.
  • wild666
    wild666 Posts: 2,117 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    poppy12345 wrote: »
    It's perfectly normal for them to receive your assessment report within 24 hours and it doesn't mean anything other than "they've received it back"

If you live in the UK ring to request a copy to be sent to you this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.

I request a copy as soon as I get home this is what I put in the email

On the (DATE) I attended a PIP/ESA assessment at (ADDRESS OF CENTRE) at the time of (TIME) I am now requesting a copy of the following
    PIP Review Filenote – PA1!

PIP Consultation report form – PA4

PIP Payment Decision letter

Statement of Entitlement letter

DPA – computer printouts of everything on your system to do with my PIP claim.

Add your name, Address and NINO (National Insurance Number. They won't send a letter saying it was received a week or more later because it was an email and they have 40 days to get you the info.

I got award letter 10 days later and the SAR 11 days after that.
    Someone please tell me what money is
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport