Options
2»

Comments

• NX1977
    NX1977 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    antrobus wrote: »
    Actually, come to think of it, the one entity that the OP hasn't submitted a complaint to is Lex Autolease Ltd. Which is the LBG subsidiary that does car leasing, and the one most likely to have records of Lex leases active between 2003-2007 and 2007-2011.

Black Horse Ltd does car loans, not leasing. I don't think that any other LBG entity does car leasing.

It was Lex vehicle finance so was a finance product. Essentially PCP policy via a lease company.

All roads point to lloyds PLC, so hopefully one of the divisions will take ownership of this. Otherwise I'll go to the FCA if they don't.
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    Options
    NX1977 wrote: »
    It was Lex vehicle finance so was a finance product. Essentially PCP policy via a lease company. ....

LEX VEHICLE FINANCE LIMITED was dissolved on 28 February 2018
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/01992734

The company appears to have ceased trading in 2011.
    All roads point to lloyds PLC, so hopefully one of the divisions will take ownership of this.

Possibly. I'm not sure what happens to PPI complaints made against non-existent companies,
    Otherwise I'll go to the FCA if they don't.

You mean FOS. The FCA doesn't do complaints.
  • NX1977
    NX1977 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Yes, sorry FOS.

Spoken to Lloyds and they have all the complaints via the various divisions, and I listed the Lex accounts so they should locate.

Black horse are only dealing with Black horse and Lex Autolease with regards to Lex PPI pre acquisition.

Apparently with the exception of Black horse/Lex Autolease, everything else ends up in a big Lloyd's pot regardless of which division you submitted your claim to? That's what the operator told me, which is why they all have the same 0800 number
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure