Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    The list, when all the information I have is updated, would be absolutely brilliant - if only I could click one of my fingers and have it all magically appear here immediately.

It is a good one, though - albeit going out of date now with each day. But, having said that, again, the new items that have been added and those that are to be added will still largely continue and be up-to-date for some time as they have only gone on offer last week - so it actually doesn't go as out of date as I think.
  • Good morning.
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    morning all :D
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Good morning beautiful people!
  • Good morning all

Funny-Monday-today-quote-message.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Good morning all, happy Monday.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Morning all

Seems that the forum team have been kept very busy on this thread over the weekend :(

I have had a more or less internet free weekend and its done me so much good! :D
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Good morning all, woke up to blue sky but now the clouds are back, but moving quickly.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    clouding over here too and the winds picked up - just what I need with 6 rabbit cages to clean in a minute lol
  • henrik777
    henrik777 Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Savvybuyer wrote: »

You can still answer my questions about Google docs though, as reference for the future or in case I later decide to move the lists to there on a different week's collection or so.

No idea. Hopefully someone knows if someone will see your name etc. Otherwise you could set up a "savvybuyer" account, i guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure