Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Code: THANKYOU for 75 free points
  • thisone
    Today, we have a promo code specific to Fire TV users. Please use the code "ONFIRE" for 150 free HideoutTV points! (Expires 6/16 at 11:59 pm CST or 300 redeems, whichever comes first)
  • thisone
    I don't know if anyone else was unaware but Hideout points can now be redeemed through Swagbucks. I logged in to hideout whilst going through adscendmedia and Smores from within a Swagbucks page and when I went to redeem points it then gave me Swagbucks as a partner option.
  • anamak
    anamak Posts: 112 Forumite
    Yeah, @thisone, by the way them codes you post are very useful. So keep 'em comin'! :beer:
  • thisone
    Speaking of which anamak, code AMAETV for 25 points was apparently posted yesterday and is still available expires on 6/17/19 CST. Limited to first 900 redemptions.
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 542 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Yes, but in typical Swagbucks fashion their pay rate's nowhere near as good as other sites.
    Just added my account and it shows converting my 180 points would be only 8 SB (about 6 or 7 cents), compared to 16 points, which is 16 cents, at Keep Rewarding.

So, unless you only need 1 SB to reach a daily goal or to tick off Discover on the way to your to-do list bonus or something, I think it's not worth redeeming to Swagbucks. And you'd also need to have only a few Hideout points in your account to be able to do that.

As well as the rate being about twice as good at Keep Rewarding (0.8 cents per 9 Hideout points), you can also pick up a 5 cents bonus if you convert enough points to earn a dollar in a day, so I'd really recommend checking it out.
  • thisone
    code; MONDAYS 50 points first 1350 users
  • thisone
    Code: ENJOY40 40 points for the first 2250 users
  • thisone
    HIDEOUTRULES for 30 points first 2250 users
  • BiscuitMonster
    BiscuitMonster Posts: 269 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 June 2019 at 3:41PM
    thisone wrote: »
    HIDEOUTRULES for 30 points first 2250 users

still working :j

I've just read through this to see if anyone has suggested which type of videos are the best to watch - best as in they tend to be the shortest - I'm currently watching foodie ones and some are over ten minutes long.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback