Cheap energy club comparison not working

Hi I'm trying to use the newly revised comparison page for cheap energy club. I'm currently with outfox the market and I'm concerned I'm paying over the odds now I'm missing out the switches because when I press compare all im getting is a light bulb with arrows turning around it and no comparison shows. I've tried to adjust my filters tried doing cash back only or no cash back and it's simply never shows me any results. Can anyone help?

Comments

• JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Try another comparison site .
  • Can't I'm on holiday and don't have all the information about my tariff. the energy comparison site has always worked until now. is anyone else getting the same problem it's not showing anything for their comparison my last one was December 2018
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,989
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    JJ_Egan wrote: »
    Try another comparison site .
    dann-b-e wrote: »
    Can't I'm on holiday and don't have all the information about my tariff.
    It's all there already under
    https://clubs.moneysavingexpert.com/cheapenergyclub/home
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
  • I'm having the same issue. I switched supplier from Outfox to Tonik on December 8th. The Energy Club site is still saying I have a switch in progress and so won't load my account details. Consequently, I cannot get any comparisons at all. Feel like i'm missing out on any current good deals. Any advice would be appreciated as I've never had this problem before.
    Happiness is knowing what you can do without
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,989
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    speckyhen wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue. I switched supplier from Outfox to Tonik on December 8th. The Energy Club site is still saying I have a switch in progress and so won't load my account details.
    So you cannot enter details manually at
    https://clubs.moneysavingexpert.com/cheapenergyclub/home ?
    Contact the Cheap Energy Club by sending an email to energyclub@moneysavingexpert.com Include your full name, the email address you joined with and your postcode.
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
  • Did you manage to get this issue sorted as I have the same problem - just a whirring symbol but no results appearing!
  • Benight
    Benight Posts: 418
    First Post
    Forumite
    edited 8 May 2019 at 2:06PM
    Snakes1000 wrote: »
    Did you manage to get this issue sorted as I have the same problem - just a whirring symbol but no results appearing!

That's usually the result of having the incorrect supplier & tariff selected as your current details i.e what you have selected is now out of date.

Update your details with the correct supplier(s) and tariff(s) even if you think they are correct, and your account should work again :)
    If necessary, change them to something else (random), seeing if the account works then, and then change them back.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure