Was Mortgage Free until 52!!!

Comments

• A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I'm with you on that one Alex... Much to Mrs SJ disgust (plus all the nieces) I can proudly claim that I've never seen grease or dirty dancing either.... Or mama Mia the film...

Oh, mama mia :doh:
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Another o/p made of £235.53 = tidy mortgage figure :D cause just over 1 week to payday :)
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
  • HelenDaveKids
    HelenDaveKids Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Don't you just want to sing along... well I'm excited.

Saw Priscilla the desert queen and was brilliant laugh. Seen hairspray. Hubby refused me the dirty dancing ... booooo
    Morgage till Nov 30 GOAL MFW Sept 2016
    Aug 11 - £100k Aug 2016.... It's GONE!!!!!
    2014 GOAL HIT 5 Stone! 2016 GOAL to be a MF marathon runner.
    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    All these are "feel good" shows :D probably more "girly" and even though Colin Firth's singing was a bit awkward in the dvd - I still loved it. Be Happy - enjoy the show.
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Waiting patiently to log into mortgage tomorrow to see my o/p come off.

Just hope I have time, as its a very early start for me, due to driving to family funeral at least 2-3 hours away.

So its an early night for me.
  • AlexLK
    AlexLK Posts: 6,125 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Saw an article stating listening to Mozart lowers blood pressure but ABBA has no impact, thought of recent conversation on here! :rotfl:
    2018 totals:
    Savings £11,200
    Mortgage Overpayments £5,500
  • Watty1
    Watty1 Posts: 4,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Abba does somewhat cheer the mood in a way Mozart may not always manage (quickly ducks)
    Made it to mortgage free but what a muddle that became

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Just o/p a tiny £14.47 and hope to find :rotfl: another £100 approx, that way my next mortgage payment will take me under the next thousand, if I can just find around £85 - £100 (I'm guessing at the interest that will be added :eek:).
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Bexster :)

Only ....... 7 more sleeps :eek: :j :beer: :D :T :cool: ;):p:)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Not a lot happening here, started a clear out of my everyday wardrobe, and its so nice to slide the doors open and see it all nice, tidy and some space :D
    Moving on to the chest of drawers next, then tackle under the bed :eek: :rotfl:
    No o/t in this month but have 1 night for next month, so all helps.

Still considering (dither, dither) whether to o/p a couple of months in advance, then hold back for a couple of months. Am asking myself, would I save much on the mortgage interest, answer - I don't know, but by logic alone, should save something.

Had a guess at the amount of interest that will be added, so by reckoning £85.53 evens out mortgage and takes me, along with my next mortgage payment down the next thousand by 30p :D So o/p £85.53 :D

Need to be patient :p as no doubt be Monday before I know :mad: :rotfl:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure