<<<out of cheese error>>>

Comments

• redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,062
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    :hello: hello belle. I make lists, and then, in my head, things have exited the building so to speak and I never actually go back and do them. I'm the same with emails. I read them, and often thought about the answer, therefore I have responded. Even if the sender doesn't actually get a response :o

greenbee I did some outside bits first as it isn't too hot yet but about to kit up and get on with it.
  • lonelyrat
    lonelyrat Posts: 567
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I'm the same with emails. I read them, and often thought about the answer, therefore I have responded. Even if the sender doesn't actually get a response :o

This is exactly me :rotfl: I spend a while thinking about responses/ drafting them in my head then feel like I've done it. No responses ever do get sent...

Good luck with the room!
    Total Debt : ?? / ??
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,868
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    FlyLady crisis clean??
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • redofromstart
    Forumite
    lonelyrat wrote: »
    Good luck with the room!
    Thanks
    FlyLady crisis clean??
    It is vaguely what I am doing, in one hour blocks.

Quite a bit done on it this afternoon and another section cleared. Another two sessions should see it finished.

ETA it is so NOT the weather for rubber gloves.
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,651
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I'm tempted to book house sitters myself as an incentive to sort the house even if I have no pets and I am not going anywhere. Might still be worth it if your activity is anything to go by ;)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • I'm tempted to book house sitters myself as an incentive to sort the house even if I have no pets and I am not going anywhere. Might still be worth it if your activity is anything to go by ;)

Having people around always boots me into action. It's when I see everything through their eyes that the full horror of it strikes me :eek: :rotfl:
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,073
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    *Wonders whether now is the time to ask for a bed for the night on Saturday and then thinks better of it*
  • redofromstart
    Forumite
    I'm tempted to book house sitters myself as an incentive to sort the house even if I have no pets and I am not going anywhere. Might still be worth it if your activity is anything to go by ;)
    Yes, its certainly working for me. They have stayed before but not for a few years.
    Having people around always boots me into action. It's when I see everything through their eyes that the full horror of it strikes me :eek: :rotfl:
    Sometimes I have to take photos so that I can see it.
    greenbee wrote: »
    *Wonders whether now is the time to ask for a bed for the night on Saturday and then thinks better of it*
    :eek: Given the current mess and my energy levels today then really, no. :(

The internet wasn't working this morning. Great opportunity to get on surely, but no I had to go out and do some time bound jobs. Its back on now, hope it stays on or the boys will be unhappy.

Need to make myself go and do an hour on his bedroom but I had a bad night and am very tired and sore. Really need to do it so I can wash his carpet tomorrow. What I really want to do is go back to bed.
  • redofromstart
    Forumite
    The decluttering/tidying of his room is done. It'll need another hour of wall and carpet washing tomorrow though. I hate cats, and teenagers, and spiders.
  • Kudos to you!! Very well done! You definitely deserve a sit down with a nice glass of something :)
    Next[STRIKE] £362.91[/STRIKE]/£0; Natwest OD[STRIKE] £2000[/STRIKE]/£0; Natwest Loan [STRIKE]£1692.50[/STRIKE]/£0; CDL £5700/£2386.72; Bank of M&D £2710.35/£1965.35 DFD 31/12/19

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback