BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review

Comments

• paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,416 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Stemma wrote: »
    I got the same email. I've not tested anything for over a year

Strange tho.
    I did have some surveys so worth logging on. Not that I am going to get any products to test
  • I just had a strange email.

Title - Ready. Set. Review!
    Share your thoughts, BzzAgent

You only need two things to rock this BzzCampaign: 1) A product experience and 2) An opinion. We provided the first — now you provide the second!
    Once you’ve tried the product and formed an opinion, visit the Campaign Homepage to share it with the world (wide web). Just remember, this campaign is only four weeks long, so get started ASAP!
    Getting your review right
    Try the product before you review it
    Be honest
    Don’t mention other brands and retailers

I haven't had a product to test for a while. Don't know what they are sending me this for

��

I had this email too so I emailed them back. I had a reply straight away stating that their system had had a glitch which they were addressing.
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I've just received an email from them saying they had a technical problem and to ignore the previous email.
  • xcarlyx
    xcarlyx Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Has anyone else never had a trial from BZZAgent?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    xcarlyx wrote: »
    Has anyone else never had a trial from BZZAgent?

never ? I have had loads over the years although this year has been a bit poor and I have only had 3 that I can remember.

Do you log in every couple of days and do the surveys?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • kez1234
    kez1234 Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    had nothing for ages, i read today they sent a few people the nicorette and they didn't even smoke?
  • daedal
    daedal Posts: 58 Forumite
    Bzzagent used to be great, that was before they bought out Orchard, since they closed Orchard, Bzzagent is starting to get better. However it's still no where as good as other sites. I get more from The Insiders and others, than I do from Bzzagent, and that's not really saying much.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hubby and I just got on the Glenlivet Whisky Campaign :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • nelie
    nelie Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Just been invited to Nivea Silk Mousse - 200ml bottle of foamin body wash.

Sounds lovely!
    December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,416 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Just had my first email from bzzagent in years. Can't remember how long ago. Questions about Christmas shopping. I had given up on them long ago 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback