Debt busting misssion ..

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,184 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hope you feel better soon.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Thanks beanie .. I'm feeling much better now !!!55357;!!!56832; X
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • So feeling relatively "normal" now .. yay

Gotta say this flu thing has KILLED ME ! ... I've missed my DFM Diary but like Arnie in T2 IM BACK !!!9786;!!!65039;

It's been pretty quiet the last week on my DFM but at least that means a good streak of NSDs !!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339;!!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339;
    This week it's straight back into everything .. back to work for me tomorrow and boys are back at school, I have an extra shift on job 2 Tuesday so all extra coffers for that dint I'm making !!!55358;!!!56593; .
    Spreadsheets are ticking along and I had the Joy of updating the last week yesterday .. most bills are paid now (2 left to go out tomorrow and payday on Thursday - which should all go towards the debt .. whoop)

So short but sweet ... I'm back !!!55357;!!!56832;!!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339;!!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339;!!!55357;!!!56832;
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,184 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Good to see see you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou wrote: »
    Good to see see you :)

Thanks hun .. im back at work and rareing to go ( well ish lol)

so first day back to main job today and not a lot happening .. hence diary update ;)

I don't know why but this morning I woke up with mega worry .. how will I pay off debt, what about uni for the boys etc etc .. im sure everyone gets days like this and its scary! so grabbing bulls by the horn and as I have a bit of time I decided to make a meal plan for the next week .. im really busy as I have extra shifts I am covering this week so I need to be organised and the main contents of my freezer are chicken breasts and sausages so after the usuals im a bit stuck for inspiration lol

just been reminded that I have a couple of items finishing on ebay tonight .. that lovely chaching sound on my phone lol .. so I will have to update later with any sales :)

boys were up and out relatively easy this morning considering it was first day back to school .. so pretty painless morning and hopeing for more of the same tomorrow ;)

so hope everyones Monday is going as well and looking forward to updating with those sales later (well hopefully)

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    So im like Arnie .. IM BACK lol

The last month has been a wee bit crazy ( MORE MAINC LIKE) with boys having exams, and DS who was being bullied getting suspended !! .. I could have killed him, he wrote on the toilet wall and was suspended for 4 days .. some kid burns him in science and gets a friendly warning .. blooomin school. He said he was just fitting in with his friends and wrote "turd dispository" of all bloomin things .. but he was back the week before they broke up and while hes on report I get daily comments from all his teachers .. all of which have been excellent behaviour and work :)

On the debt busting front I have decided no more playing around this is it ! .. so from good Friday I have managed to Debt Bust £450 and OP mortgage by £200 .. yay !!
    I am sooo chuffed with this as realistically I need to pay it off asap before the boys head off to uni.
    I used the snowballing calander and if I can keep up repayments cc should be clear November .. just in time for 0% expiring aand loan by next august .. so fingers crossed clear by the time the boys start collage ;)

I am still ebaying and any £s in are straight off the cc ... I do have a few things finishing tomorrow night so fingers crossed

so hope everyone is well and had a CRACKING (get it) Easter

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • mumofthetwins
    Just like busses .. nothing for ages then two come along at once lol

just remembered that i need to call virgin up and find out why i cant get any mobile data ... its killing me :(
    while im on I think I might try and haggle down my package .. at the minute we watch hardly any tv, im at j!!! 5 nights and j!!! 5 days per week ... the only thing I cant cut back is bb .. the guys would kill me lol
    does anyone have any experience of negotiating with virgin or any alternative bb suppliers .. the boys play a fair bit of online gaming and one does a lot of music composing and streaming (not sure how much this requires ?

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • mumofthetwins
    So brand new fresh day today .. whoop

Started with a bang as I have lost 2lbs in weight ... gotta say I love weight watchers !!!55357;!!!56469;!!!55357;!!!56469;

The boys were up late last night as. Caught then on their pcs at 3 o'clock !!! After a stern telling off, a ban today and woken up at 7 this morning I am hoping they have learnt a lesson lol ...

Today was my first spend day from goof Friday as we were desperate for loo rolls lol ... mind the Nicky ones in bargains have gone up in price I think !!!55357;!!!56882;

On the best busting I have managed to pay another £25.32 from cc as expenses went in today so straight off the card ... I'm also debating wether to round the loan to a nice neat decimal place ????

Tonight I have a few ebay things finishing so I'm hoping to make a payment tomorrow .. I figure that at the minute I'm not using any of these things or DS have grown out of them so might as well make them work for me ;)
    So please cross your fingers and toes that I get some bids lol

Oh on a side note I am on TV tonight ... gonna be famous lol
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • mumofthetwins
    So late finish. From j!!! tonight .. was a productive night though so alls good :D
    On the way home I needed to pick up some super (grrr forgot to get today whilst in town) but I did manage to get some hugggeee packets of mince and packs of chicken breast for. Only 50p/20p per pack ... split and froze so should keep Shop down this week :D
    Came home to a massive list of solids on eBay (well massive for me) whoop ..I haven't checked PayPal yet as I'm keeping for in the morning :T

So off to bed now and looking forward to checking pp in the. Morning and making another cc payment :T:T:T

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 702 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good luck on the eBay sales, I really need to do it, but I find it so tedious to do. I've got a lot of clothes that could be listed though!
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport