Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    :wave: mummytogirls.
    I am ok thanks.
    Was a bit :o but luckily no clients in at the time:rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Oh & no snow.
    Hoping for the same tomorrow.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Oh & no snow.
    Hoping for the same tomorrow.

Hope you're feeling better.

There's been snow here, yesterday and today, so check the prevailing winds to make sure it's not headed up to you.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    Hope you're feeling better.

There's been snow here, yesterday and today, so check the prevailing winds to make sure it's not headed up to you.

Just you keep it down your way Z.
    I HAVE to get to my mums tomorrow & dont like the A1 in the snow:o:o

• doingitanyway
    Options
    Hoping you have woken on a snow free day?
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Late to the party as usual :eek:.

Hope you are ok after your fall, and Happy Birthday to your Mum. Have a big slice of cake with her, for medicinal purposes :p Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hoping you have woken on a snow free day?

Yes :j:j:j

• beanielou
    Options
    Late to the party as usual :eek:.

Hope you are ok after your fall, and Happy Birthday to your Mum. Have a big slice of cake with her, for medicinal purposes :p Xx

Am ok, thanks.
    The cake is tiny so will split into 4 nicely:)
    Getting organised slowly!

Had to change my password yet again. Only 5 days this time:rotfl::rotfl:

Will be eating and a drinking later.

Have a good day all :)

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    I had to change mine again today too.

Enjoy the eating and drinking :D Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Just you keep it down your way Z.
    I HAVE to get to my mums tomorrow & dont like the A1 in the snow:o:o

It's snowing again today. It seems that this winter has been one of the "worst" in recent years for number of days spent snowing. There hasn't been much come down in total - there's only about an inch of global warming lying out there.

You need to get out there and have some fun in a car park... ;)
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure