Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    aallank wrote: »
    Could anyone please tell me, with COS, with ie the happy down sparkling cocktail cans, do i need to buy both flavours on one receipt or if i buy one would i still get the cash back please?

Not sure about the COS, but my sons have had these before on a previous promo, and neither of them, would have either flavour again! Apparently pretty gross........ :eek:
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • CM66
    CM66 Posts: 602 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Bikertov wrote: »
    So what do you lot think about this one:

https://groceries.asda.com/product/electric-toothbrushes/oralb-pro-2000-rechargeable-electric-toothbrush/910001417217

Oral B Electric toothbrush - £70.00 in A and £30.00 in T

A genuine price, no glitch, leading to a potential £43.00 APG.

I am looking at buying 2 of them (a genuine purchase), so a possible £83.00 APG.

What do you think the trouts will say to that ?

Its worth a shot, and as its a genuine comparison and not a glitch they cant really say anything about it!
  • Bikertov wrote: »
    So what do you lot think about this one:

https://groceries.asda.com/product/electric-toothbrushes/oralb-pro-2000-rechargeable-electric-toothbrush/910001417217

Oral B Electric toothbrush - £70.00 in A and £30.00 in T

A genuine price, no glitch, leading to a potential £43.00 APG.

I am looking at buying 2 of them (a genuine purchase), so a possible £83.00 APG.

What do you think the trouts will say to that ?

Will it work for an online shop?
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks they didnt have any anyway so she got shave set instead hope they work. But she managed her apg on her own:T she wrote the instructions down:rotfl:

I had to look all over the store to find mine and make sure it was the right ones. There were so many different items of the same flavour I had to triple triple check I'd picked up the right ones.

Then I found a whole other aisle with more 3 for 2 :rotfl:

I'd written down very very specific instructions for them so they couldn't go wrong. Or so I thought :rotfl: it's my fault that it's gone over £20 so I'll make sure I'm with them when they spend it :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • inna
    inna Posts: 590 Forumite
    i bought some on saturday for cos v teskies, all compared as expected.
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    I have asked a couple of times before, but no-one has answered me yet as far as I can see. Do the Propercorns work versus M?

TIA.
    :money:
  • inna
    you're likely to get voucher denominated as £50 + £20 +£10...etc to get to the total.
    my a/c got closed when i tried to spend £50. best to keep online ap*gs below 50.
    Will it work for an online shop?
  • Savvybuyer wrote: »
    I have asked a couple of times before, but no-one has answered me yet as far as I can see. Do the Propercorns work versus M?

TIA.

Savvy - This is from 1st Dec v M :

1x ASDA Smart Price Rice Pudding (400g) £0.20 £0.18
    1x Smarties Giant Tube (150g) £1.00 £1.00
    1x ASDA Washing Up Liquid Original (500ml) £0.50 N/A
    1x ASDA Evaporated Milk (410g) £0.55 £0.65
    3x Propercorn Sweet & Salty Popcorn (6x14g) £5.37 N/A
    1x ASDA Salted Butter (250g) £1.45 N/A
    1x ASDA Smart Price Ready to Serve Custard (385g) £0.25 £0.17
    3x Propercorn Lightly Sea Salted Popcorn Multipack (6x10g) £5.37 N/A
    1x ASDA Farm Stores Cherry Tomatoes (250g) £0.53 N/A
    3x Dove Beauty Collection Washbag Body Gift Set (each) £24.00 N/A
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• inna wrote: »
    you're likely to get voucher denominated as £50 + £20 +£10...etc to get to the total.
    my a/c got closed when i tried to spend £50. best to keep online ap*gs below 50.

Thanks.

Guess they could be 2 separate shops then if Biker wanted 2 of these.

And if it didn't work then the item could be returned easily enough.

• inna
    you can only claim 1 free can, any flavor, not both.
    aallank wrote: »
    Could anyone please tell me, with COS, with ie the happy down sparkling cocktail cans, do i need to buy both flavours on one receipt or if i buy one would i still get the cash back please?
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    zippydooda wrote: »
    How do I check my registered email on the shoppix app please

Click on settings (the cog in the top right) then my account and then change email
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure