The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.
We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

unsupported protocol

bellamagazine.co.uk uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

staplesuk.wishpondpages.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

Haven't been able to enter Bella for a while via computer, Chrome etc. (have to use mobile phone on 4G)
AND
get occasional errors on other sites like Ryman.

DO others get the same issue?

Comments

• I entered the staples comp earlier via chrome, had no issues, and haven't noticed this coming up anywhere else recently.

Could be a cookies/cache problem? Right click the link and select "open link in incognito window" and see if you still have errors.
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I entered the staples comp earlier via chrome, had no issues, and haven't noticed this coming up anywhere else recently.

Could be a cookies/cache problem? Right click the link and select "open link in incognito window" and see if you still have errors.

Thanks for reply.....

incognito same issue.

Luckily had brainwave to check ISP.
    Somehow the ISP firewall / internet guard blocked them, so added the addresses to ISP filter menu and they sail through!! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure