TU 25% starts 11th to 17th Feb

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I bought a lovely grey leather biker style jsacket yesterday for £36 down from £120. I have been looking for one this style for some time but unfortunately the sizing was too small. MY GD tried it on but she has long arms & the sleeves were about 2" too short for her. So it had to go back for a refund today.
    I have never seen leather jackets like this in our shop & it must be some very old stock as there were only 2 other very small ones still left & it is not listed online. I am so disappointed.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Lots in my local in Godalming yesterday 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Bacman
    Bacman Posts: 537 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Sainsburys TU and Asda have good clothing, it is always a good time to get TU clothes with their discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure