IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Private parking fines UKCPS Ltd

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,349 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 26 October 2016 at 7:30PM
    EDITED FOR NEW READERS (2016)

DO NOT EVEN CONTINUE READING - THIS IS A 2011/2014 THREAD - IT IS OUT OF DATE IN ADVICE.

More importantly if you have a UKCPS new PCN now, they are banned from getting DVLA data so do not appeal and no letters can be sent (at the time of writing this at the end of 2016).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Many thanks again for your replies. I had a very sleepless night with worry over this and I won't be going back there again !
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Send a letter to the manager of that Pizza Hut & any other shops on the retail park that thanks to harassement from a contractor acting on their behalf (the PPC) you shall no longer be spending your money there instead at (name local rival) where they don't harasse paying customers with made-up parking invoices.
  • robredz
    robredz Posts: 1,602 Forumite
    Kite2010 wrote: »
    Send a letter to the manager of that Pizza Hut & any other shops on the retail park that thanks to harassement from a contractor acting on their behalf (the PPC) you shall no longer be spending your money there instead at (name local rival) where they don't harasse paying customers with made-up parking invoices.

I would find out who the Managing Agents are for the park, as it is THEY who have brought in the PPC, the retailers will have no say in the matter, and are most likely as annoyed as customers who have had the unenforceable invoices due to the adverse effect on their trade of the ppc.

For those aggrieved by Parking Eye on the Mostyn Champneys in Llandudno, address complaints to the site manager:

Colin Gilligan
    01244 534 354 (option 2) or email [EMAIL="info@broughton-park.com"]info@broughton-park.com [/EMAIL]

The managing agents are Savills

Savills (Manchester)
    Fountain Court
    68 Fountain St
    Manchester
    M2 2FE

0161 236 8644

Only by heaping odium on those who will collude with these parasites will we show them their error in bringing the ppcs in.

If we can find this information for other retail parks, we can start attacking the organ grinder, rather than their greedy not so tame monkeys.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,349 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 26 October 2016 at 7:31PM
    EDITED FOR NEW READERS (2016)

DO NOT EVEN CONTINUE READING - THIS IS A 2011/2014 THREAD - IT IS OUT OF DATE IN ADVICE.

More importantly if you have a UKCPS new PCN now, they are banned from getting DVLA data so do not appeal and no letters can be sent (at the time of writing this at the end of 2016).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • No private messages so far ! Thanks everyone !
  • Update : Both girls have recieved letters saying they can still only pay £65 if they pay in the next few days or the charge will increase to £100 ! I have told them both to ignore the letters which are not very professional looking anyway. I will try and scan one on for people to see. Thanks for all your help.
  • They have now recieved 2nd letter, It's now £100, next letter is them being taken to court !!
  • Minniehaha wrote: »
    They have now recieved 2nd letter, It's now £100, next letter is them being taken to court !!

Tell them to stay strong, they are not going to be taking your daughter and daughter-in-law to court, this is all part of the scam and the harassment angle. They want 'you' to cave in, they want to scare 'you' and then once they have 'your' money, they are laughing all the way to the bank with it, knowing they have suckered yet another person out of their hard-earned cash!

If 'you' have not contacted them then the threat-o-grams will stop arriving soon and they will give in and move on to other targets. If they smell blood (or actually cash!) they will keep on for as long as possible.

Did you get any replies from the the retailers on the site to your letters? What you should do, is save up the threat-o-grams and post photo-copies (with all personal details removed) to all the shop managers on the site and direct them to this website.
  • HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    If I was you I would be telling Pizza Hut how long it will be before you ever go back and darken their doors. The business prides itself on the amount of repeat business it enjoys and so they need to understand that if they persist in colluding with the actions of PPC's - no matter how passively - that percentage will reduce and the return period will lengthen. After all, you can't be expected to sit and enjoy a meal worrying whether you are going to get another demand for allegedly parking too long.
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure