Gas installer Belfast

Options

Comments

• stereobum
    stereobum Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Could you please PM me the list of who to avoid re:gas installation. Looking to convert a 3 bed semi from oil. Haven't a clue about the cost. Phoenix has passed our details along to an installer who is calling out. Want to make sure he is reliable.....
  • Ex-Spendaholic
    Ex-Spendaholic Posts: 1,766 Forumite
    Options
    Sent you a PM. :)
  • stereobum
    stereobum Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks very much for the PM
  • walls_c_2
    Options
    Its sad to hear all your bad experiences with tradespeople, unfortunately we can easily all be tainted with the same brush.

Just wanted to offer you a reputable company who installs gas and are fully registered - Fusion Heating. I am employed by the business, I don't own it. Hope you all manage to find the right person/people for the jobs!
  • FUNKYDADDIO
    Options
    Hi Guys, just bought a new house and want to convert to gas and get a combi boiler. It already has a gas fire. Could I possibly get some recommendations for who to use/avoid and also anyone any costings to try to gauge outlay..? Thx :)
  • Ex-Spendaholic
    Options
    Sent you a PM. :)
  • D.A.
    D.A. Posts: 1,159 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    PM me as well please. :-)
  • warmhands.coldheart
    Options
    walls_c wrote: »
    Its sad to hear all your bad experiences with tradespeople, unfortunately we can easily all be tainted with the same brush.

Just wanted to offer you a reputable company who installs gas and are fully registered - Fusion Heating. I am employed by the business, I don't own it. Hope you all manage to find the right person/people for the jobs!

walls_c, I'm sorry to say that your employer was one of the many Plumbers/plumbing companies I had out to quote for the job... Sadly the guy who came out didn't seem to want to do any work. It's an big old house and we are completely renovating so litellay all water & central heating is being upgraded however no architects are involved..... This is where the guy (i think) switched off. He had a brief look around, didn't take a single measurement and asked me to basically send him details of everything I wanted him to quote for......... You tell me, is that what I should expect from a decent plumber? (Problem is maybe he wasn't a plumber, just an overpaid administrator !
  • Ex-Spendaholic
    Ex-Spendaholic Posts: 1,766 Forumite
    Options
    PMd you too DA. Sorry I never noticed your PM before.
  • stuartbrb
    Options
    Hi there,

currently undergoing the same work on a property in belfast and just discovered this site and how helpful it is,

would you be able to send me the info on the decent plumber you had out to convert to gas please? thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback