*Official* Primark Bargains! - What have you found? *Official*

Comments

• Daisy_doo_3
    Daisy_doo_3 Posts: 205 Forumite
    The woman's underwear is also quite good. They do the larger sizes, reasonably priced and quite pretty. Not had much trouble with breaking or when washed. IMO

They won't refund or exchange though if it has undies with it!

I love Primark too, but have to limit my visits!! Not sure if this thread is a good idea,it will be tempting me in! Lol
  • lumpy_bum
    lumpy_bum Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    my neighbour swears by their foundation, she uses estee lauder and the likes so it must be good. also she bought the primarni version of their minx nails, they were still on and looking good after a month so she now swears by them too! i love their jewellery, cheap but up to date , just what you need :D oh and hair bits and bobs , their shower curtains are fab too!
    :cool:minds is willing , soul remains, this woman cannot be saved :cool:
    ;);););););););):A;);););););););)

• lch_2
    lch_2 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Baby body suits / vests - these are such good quality compared to other brands. Much better fit, lasted longer and cheaper to start with.

Baby trousers - my little man had very long legs at one point, so i had real trouble finding trousers that stayed up but were long enough. I had 4 pairs of 6-9months Next jeans given to me and all four although the same size on the tag were completely different sizing in reality. One pair he's only just grown out of and he's 14months!

Baby pjs - again fantastic fit, easy to put on and take off.

Baby socks - lovely designs, including trainer socks which my firend couldn't find anywhere until i said "Primark do them"

Hooded towel and mit set - not bad size and better than most others, although the best one i have is from Lidl!

Women's vests - at one point they had a lovely range of secret support vests / strappy tops. very comfy and did actually support!

:-)
  • loobylou232
    loobylou232 Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    fm123 wrote: »
    last weekthey had kids thermals down to a pound (the more expensive ones)
    I read this too quickly and my brain read,
    last week they had kids themselves down to a pound:eek:
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    I dont think the quality is as bad as you say in the original post. Some things are not so good, which you can tell by looking at them but my son (teenager) has had many hoodies, t shirts, pyjamas, underwear etc from the mens section and they do last well. The only think I would say is not to put hoodies in the tumble dryer as they will shrink.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    also the boys linen shirts are really good and always look smart with a pair of jeans they normally have a t shirt to go with them and average about £4-£6. jeans are good to my son who is 11yrs (buy size 12-13 tho as tall) can get jeans in there for about £8 and are just as good as next
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • Janice2
    Janice2 Posts: 520 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I can highly recommend their leggings, not the ones that are on tables, but the ones that are slightly more expensive (£4) and packaged within a cardboard sleeve, in my Primarni they are hanging up on a wall near the underwear. Theyare called 'control leggings'. They are really good quality, wash well, and don't get horrible see-through areas from stretching.
  • great idea,i got myself some boots yestrday for £5,down from £18,have put away for next winter,they also had some that were £30 reduced to £5,not in my size though.had the big handbags at £5,lots of different colours.had loads of kids boots £1 and £2 and the canvas lace up pumps fpr £1.there are kids fleece pjs for £1.Loads of rails in the middle of isles filled with alsorts,tops,jackets,jeans but as usual most were in sizes 8/10 no good for me .Also bought daughter denim look flat shoes for £3.50,great for summer.i agree about kids tops,for around £1 they are perfect nursery wear and find they wash quite well although the leggings tend to go a bit baggy.
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    They have some great jewellery for special occassions / proms / weddings at the moment.

Tiara's for £3 (Almost identical to the £12 one's at Accessorize), diamante hair clips, feather alice bands, embellished headbands, beautiful corsarges etc.
  • Janice2
    Janice2 Posts: 520 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Just thought of something else - bath towels - we bought ours there over a year ago and they have lasted really well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure