Baby swimming lessons

13»

Comments

• I took my son swimming at a private pool with a similar swim provider and it was £13 a lesson. In all honesty they dont teach them to swim they just want them to be confident in water and you get that by continuing to go with them. Sometimes they will love it and sometimes they won't. We found it too expensive to keep up but found that our council pools/leisure centre offer lessons for £4.50 a week which is pretty much what it would cost for entry for both of us to the pool so we do this now. The lessons are very similar in every way but price. There are actually fewer people in the council pool class! If you look up the French way of doing things they just get them familiar in the pool until they are about two as they won't learn to swim before this so you could just go to a mother and toddler session weekly. I just find the structured lesson means we go each week
    Pay off Debts by Christmas 2015 = DEBT FREE! :)
  • I took my daughter to waterbabies, she really liked it at first but then starting getting really scared of swimming underwater. So we stopped. We tried again a few months later but she was even more scared. We have now joined a local swimming group with no underwater"dunking" activities and she loves it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure