Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • QuentinXX
    • By QuentinXX 12th Jan 20, 12:20 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    QuentinXX
    Letter from CST Law
    • 12th Jan 20, 12:20 PM
    Letter from CST Law 12th Jan 20 at 12:20 PM
    I've just opened a letter from CST Law dated 30/12/19. It is regarding money I allegedly owe to Centrica/British Gas.

I was an employee of BG up to January 2018 and they say that they overpaid me, something I contested when I was employed by them. Since I left I have had no correspondence from British Gas or Centrica and now this letter has arrived on my doorstep.

In the letter they have given me 7 days to contact them which we are obviously well past. As this isn't a fine or an unpaid bill but a matter between employee and employer, should I write to CST Law informing them that this is the first I have heard of this in the two years that I have left or should I just go down the route of asking them to provide all paperwork?
Page 2
    • nicechap
    • By nicechap 24th Jan 20, 6:14 AM
    • 1,931 Posts
    • 3,338 Thanks
    nicechap
    Money saving expert
    Money saving expert
    ........ keep repeating and you can understand the purpose of this site ..... hang on ..... yep Money Saving expert.
    So thats people looking for guidance not to be fleeced or bullied into paying money they do not think is justified demands in law or money they dont owe
    OP and also poster who has this issue, post on debts and credit issues forums, you’ll get more tailored advice on there
    Originally posted by Densol
    Where does it say unlawful money Saving Expert? There's plenty of places on the dark web to make and save money......
    Originally Posted by shortcrust
    "Contact the Ministry of Fairness....If sufficient evidence of unfairness is discovered you’ll get an apology, a permanent contract with backdated benefits, a ‘Let’s Make it Fair!’ tshirt and mug, and those guilty of unfairness will be sent on a Fairness Awareness course."
    • TrickyNickyLondon
    • By TrickyNickyLondon 26th Jan 20, 10:13 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    TrickyNickyLondon
    nicechap, what on earth are you on about? Are you okay?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

741Posts Today

7,190Users online

Martin's Twitter