Birthday Freebies - which have you got?

Comments

• Beefeater restaurants give a free main meal for your birthday, if you are a member of their Beefeater Grill Reward Club.

Going tonight to claim it.

:beer:
  • cattie
    cattie Posts: 8,841 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    When I signed up for an Iceland Bonus card I received a free voucher for either a cake or another item from their frozen desserts range to celebrate my birthday. I only got it for that first year though, nothing when my birthday came round once again.
    The bigger the bargain, the better I feel.

I should mention that there's only one of me, don't confuse me with others of the same name.
  • athol49 wrote: »
    Beefeater restaurants give a free main meal for your birthday, if you are a member of their Beefeater Grill Reward Club.

Going tonight to claim it.

:beer:
    Happy Birthday! We have this on the page if anyone else wants to check it out :)
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • Afternoon tea at Fortnum and Masons OR at Browns (both in London); let them know in advance and I have seen a small cake presented. I have also seen it done on a Saga Cruise and suspect that they pick it up from the details disclosed when you book.
  • Bistrot Pierre gives a free bottle of sparkling wine (when two adults dine from the evening menu) or house red/white (with the lunch menu). You need to sign up to their "Club Bistrot Pierre" reward scheme to take advantage.
  • jillyjh35 wrote: »
    If you’ve got a muffin break card, you get a free muffin on your birthday when you present your card.

You also get your 6th hot drink free after you’ve purchased 5
    Thanks for mentioning this! A Muffin Break has recently opened in Bexleyheath, and I wondered if they had any offers like this when I was walking past it last week. It's too late for my birthday this year, but next time I'm close by I'll pop-in and get a card ready for 2021.

I had problems with my free £5 at Hotel Chocolat this year. For some reason I didn't get an email at the beginning of the month, so I had to email them and ask them to check it out. I don't know what the problem with my VIPMe account was, but they've re-registered me and emailed a code to use instead of the usual barcode

I love the staff at the Bluewater branch of Hotel Chocolat. They are so friendly, and don't bat an eye when I produce 2 codes for free birthday chocs (one from SimplyBe Perks, and one from JD Williams Rewards) and then get £5 off other chocs as well. I suffer with anxiety and I miss out on some of these birthday offers because my anxiety gets in the way, so I really appreciate that they don't make a big deal out of it...
  • bevmk127
    bevmk127 Posts: 502 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I never got my vipme birthday £5 voucher either .had to email them also so sounds like it could be a problem there end.
    I like doing it daily :A
  • Excellent post, thanks for this.
  • Gizmo72
    Gizmo72 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    So far I've got the usual Disney Store code (but it didn't work - probably because I was trying to buy something from Frozen and apparently they're exempt) and a voucher for a Build-a-Bear carrier backpack bag.
    "A dog will sit next to you while you work. A cat will sit on the work."
  • Argos have sent me a £5 discount code. The code is valid for 5 weeks too 👍
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport