Simple Mobile - A1Comms- I need to contact

I am looking to raise a complaint against a pop up shop in Westfield Shopping Centre, White City London. It’s called Simple. Basically they’ve miss sold me 2 appalling contracts and my own provider EE will not help. They insist I deal with A1 Comms. EE say they own Simple. I can’t find anything about them online.
Well I’ve tried calling the Simple shop and they put the phone down on me. A1 Comms only appears to have a business customer only number... which I’m not.
Would anyone here know any contact details for either Simple (UK) or A1 Comms please? I probably won’t get far with my complaint but I do want to try!
Thankyou :)

Comments

• Thanks but I’ve tried them. They say they are business only and nothing to do with my query as a single user.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    I think you'll find A1Comms is the group which operates Buymobilephones and Affordable Mobiles. I've had cashback contracts with both in previous years. They aren't the best, but I always got paid. A quick look around the first site produces the following email address:-

[EMAIL="affiliates@a1comms.com"]affiliates@a1comms.com[/EMAIL]

When I dealt with these two companies I seem to recall everything was claimed through A1Comms in Derbyshire. The address at the bottom of the website appears exactly the same as it did then.
  • Hi there,

I have just had a similar problem with the EE pop up in Westfields. Told I was getting a much cheaper contract now I have got the phone realised I am actually paying double what I was before and can't seem to be able to contact anyone to help. I thought it was an EE shop but they tell me it is A1 communications and a 3rd party store and they can't help. Can't get through to anyone in A1 communications either, so was wondering if you had any luck or could share any tips?

Many thanks.
  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Do you have any contract and who is it with?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure