Cotswold Outdoor - Discount Codes?

Options
Hi all,

I'm intending to buy a few items online at Cotswold Outdoors. I've been advised there are 15% or 20% off discount codes available, possibly for BMC members or Scouts.

Is there anyone out there who can share these codes, as it would be a big big help!

:beer:

Comments

• Eleanor1993
    Options
    I am looking for a discount code for Cotswold Company for some new furniture - does anyone have one?

I have signed up to their newsletter but no luck with any codes so far!

Thanks!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am looking for a discount code for Cotswold Company for some new furniture - does anyone have one?

Thanks!

Nothing since 2017 has been posted unfortunately
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • vacheron
    vacheron Posts: 1,604 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options

Thanks!

With the grief we are going through with them at the moment my advice would be to avoid!
    • The rich buy assets.
    • The poor only have expenses.
    • The middle class buy liabilities they think are assets.
    Robert T. Kiyosaki
  • Eleanor1993
    Options
    Oh no what's happened?
  • vacheron
    vacheron Posts: 1,604 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 21 January 2020 at 8:29PM
    Options
    Oh no what's happened?
    • £900 Dresser ordered from Cotswolds in mid October 2019.
    • Website said it was in stock at the time of ordering, but turned out that it wasn't, so a 9 week wait ensues (that didn't prevent them taking payment in full from my card on day one though!).
    • Dresser arrives late December, just in time for Christmas, but only half of it is on their van. The bottom half is missing. Entire dresser returned, full days holiday off work wasted.
    • Apologies and second delivery scheduled for early January. Another days holiday taken for second attempt.
    • Both units arrive, but this time the upper unit is a complete mess. Manufacturing faults just painted over, sticky tape residue all over the sides, shiny marks over the matt paint finish, massive amounts of paint over-spray on all the glazing, scratches and chips also present both inside and out.
    • Complaint raised, offered for an "expert" to come out and repair it. I'm skeptical but agree. Am asked to pull the unit out to find the quality codes only to see that they were both manufactured May & June 2019...10-15 weeks before we even placed the order which apparently required 9 weeks to "manufacture".
    • New e-mail arrives later. Apparently the expert cant get the right paint, so offered new upper unit or £100 discount.
    • Request new upper unit as the damage degrades the unit by far more than £100
    • No upper units in stock, so currently waiting for a replacement which should arrive by the 27th of Jan.

...so that lot! :(
    • The rich buy assets.
    • The poor only have expenses.
    • The middle class buy liabilities they think are assets.
    Robert T. Kiyosaki
  • JulieM
    JulieM Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Newshound! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Eleanor, not sure if you're still looking for a code for this company, I've just come upon one in Ideal Home Magazine. It's 20FEBIHS

15% off full price items, expires 28 March.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure