Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Thanks for the chart :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,491
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning everyone.

STS aka stayed fat.......

I must try harder as the weather is getting better and I know I'll be moaning about clothes soon.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I know you do sometimes have Green days denise but are introducing more veggie meals deliberately?:)

Todays EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, baked beans, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: cold pork, pickles, fried veg (1 potato, rest Speed)
    D: baked haddock, SW chips, green stuff (broccoli, mange tout, asparagus, peas), tomatoes and mushrooms
    Syns: none!:j
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    Just testing :rotfl:

164.jpg
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite

T - Slow cooked chicken creole and rice!

This is delicious!

4 chopped chicken breasts
    100g chorizo diced (10.5 syns)
    A large onion, peeled and chopped
    A red and a green pepper, chopped
    100g mushrooms, chopped
    Two chopped chillies
    1 tin chopped tomatoes
    3 cloves crushed garlic
    Salt and pepper to taste

I added two big squirts of tomato puree (about 1/4 a tube) and a bit of water as I'm always wary of chopped chicken drying out in the slow cooker

Cook on high for 6 hours and serve with rice.

You could leave the chorizo out to make it free if you were super syn friendly bit it's lovely with and gives it a smokey favour. I used asda spicy chorizo.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,480
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I know you do sometimes have Green days denise but are introducing more veggie meals deliberately?:)

Todays EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, baked beans, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: cold pork, pickles, fried veg (1 potato, rest Speed)
    D: baked haddock, SW chips, green stuff (broccoli, mange tout, asparagus, peas), tomatoes and mushrooms
    Syns: none!:j

Not really deliberate just seems to be working out that way at the moment. We had vegan burgers for a snack when we were away the weekend before last and DH enjoyed it so decided to strike while the iron's hot, so to speak, as he usually moans whenever I do Green days!

Have to say my veggie burgers weren't as good as the ones we bought but they were at least edible! They were a bit too soft really but the taste was good. Good job DH didn't mind them as there's another meal's worth gone in the freezer for another time.

I've still got another couple of Green days in the menu plan this month:rotfl:!

I quite enjoy the Green days so I can have 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs.

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Evening all :D

Well done stokes om SOTW:j:j:j
    Thanks Kathryn and Chris for chart x
    Hope your dd gets on ok Kathryn xx
    Well done to all the losers:T:T
    maman wrote: »
    Scottish. Which might seem strange for a Welsh girl living in England but I enjoy it! :)
    Longs you enjoy it thats all that matters, well done on doing it:T:T
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning everyone.

STS aka stayed fat.......

I must try harder as the weather is getting better and I know I'll be moaning about clothes soon.

You made me:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: but least you didnt put on ;)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,480
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The recipe sound good Top Girl. Is it really 6 hours on High? That sounds a long time for chicken breasts.

I think you're right about the chorizo, it goes so well with chicken!

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    100_8545_1.jpg
    I was starving:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8545_1.jpg
    I was starving:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am starving & envious:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Well done stoke on SOTW :j :j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure