Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,424
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Showing his issues. He hates change. He shuts down when change happens. The training room has a new floor. He is now behaving as if he's never done a days training in his life - that'll be the last year and a half that might as well not have happened. Frustrated, me?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    CORRECTION! We are all wrong! This is thread 5! I just checked in my created threads!

Yes, this is thread five, but there are only 4 complete threads for the plaiting of!
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• Pyxis
    Forumite
    elsien wrote: »
    Thursday night is no longer training night. From here on in it has been renamed I'm going to bloody kill him night. And breathe.

I knew you should have taken him to the beach! :D
    Everything would have looked normal after that!
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox

• Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    Hello all, reporting for duty on the shiny new thread!
  • Oh dear, elsien. Hopefully Gitdog's memory might come back when he gets used to it?

Hello Welly! How did the move go?
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    We've not done much yet WaS, I've just been bleaching the house since we got the keys. Will start moving stuff in once I am happy it's clean enough. Bearded one thinks he will be in for a long wait!
  • Hello new thread! :beer:
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Forumite
    I wonder if gitdog is autistic (completely thrown by changes of routine or something like a new floor).

Talking of which, who else has read this book? https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Dogs_That_Know_When_Their_Owners_Are_Com.html?id=xyTKyWY-WokC&source=kp_cover&redir_esc=y&hl=en
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    JM,

I was also wondering if gitdog was autistic.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • Pyxis
    Forumite
    edited 18 March 2016 at 8:15AM
    I wonder if gitdog is autistic (completely thrown by changes of routine or something like a new floor).

Talking of which, who else has read this book? https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Dogs_That_Know_When_Their_Owners_Are_Com.html?id=xyTKyWY-WokC&source=kp_cover&redir_esc=y&hl=en

JM I'm just getting a link to the Google search page.

Re. Gitdog and autism, surely his problem is that he is TOO sociable, (and impulsive, and doesn't concentrate).

I'd say he has ADHD!

Hahaha! Welcome to the Part Four Thread Canine Psychoanalysis Symposium! :D
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure