Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • littlegran
    • By littlegran 20th Oct 19, 4:20 PM
    • 380Posts
    • 1,524Thanks
    littlegran
    Help Prize not received from Country living Magazine dailys
    • 20th Oct 19, 4:20 PM
    Help Prize not received from Country living Magazine dailys 20th Oct 19 at 4:20 PM
    I got a message from Country living Magazine on 8th Aug. to say I had won The ultimate breakfast kit including Denhay's delicious new Wiltshire Cure Thick Cut Smoked Back bacon and frying pan worth around £80 I have searched all over for the original competition prize but I can't find it I was wondering if any of my comping friends can help find the comp. I have not received the prize. They offered me vouchers for bacon so I said yes (I thought they would be for free packs) and when I recieved them they are for 75p off a pack of bacon costing £2.79 Thank you for any help Vivien
    Last edited by littlegran; 20-10-2019 at 4:25 PM.
Page 1
    • bluesooz
    • By bluesooz 20th Oct 19, 4:25 PM
    • 5,318 Posts
    • 525,385 Thanks
    bluesooz
    • 20th Oct 19, 4:25 PM
    • 20th Oct 19, 4:25 PM
    this one?

https://comps.countryliving.co.uk/competition/withDenhay_countryliving.php

Denhay are giving three winners the ultimate breakfast kit; including an Eaziglide Neverstick3 Professional Open Frying Pan (worth £60), five packs of Denhay’s new Wiltshire Cure Thick Cut Smoked Back Bacon, two bottles of locally produced fresh apple juice and Tracklements premium Fruity Brown Sauce, all packaged in a handy Denhay jute bag.
    • littlegran
    • By littlegran 20th Oct 19, 4:30 PM
    • 380 Posts
    • 1,524 Thanks
    littlegran
    • 20th Oct 19, 4:30 PM
    Thank you
    • 20th Oct 19, 4:30 PM
    this one?

https://comps.countryliving.co.uk/competition/withDenhay_countryliving.php

Denhay are giving three winners the ultimate breakfast kit; including an Eaziglide Neverstick3 Professional Open Frying Pan (worth £60), five packs of Denhay’s new Wiltshire Cure Thick Cut Smoked Back Bacon, two bottles of locally produced fresh apple juice and Tracklements premium Fruity Brown Sauce, all packaged in a handy Denhay jute bag.
    Originally posted by bluesooz

Thank you bluesooze, thats the one I spent all day yeasterday looking for it Thank you again Vivien
    • lynwestie
    • By lynwestie 20th Oct 19, 11:57 PM
    • 490 Posts
    • 2,987 Thanks
    lynwestie
    • 20th Oct 19, 11:57 PM
    • 20th Oct 19, 11:57 PM
    It's a mag daily prize. They are usually very good when prizes are not received.

There will be an instruction in the email saying who to contact if you havent received your prize within 28 days. Email CC'ing the mag daily email given (not the email address that the notification has come from) It will be there at the bottom.

I would also explain about the vouchers you have been given. They should have been the equivalent of 5 packs for Free. Sounds like the rest of the prize should have been delivered at the same time

Im sure its just an oversight but doubt it will arrive now without an email prompt. I've often had to chase mag daily prizes and I've always received an apology response very quickly
    Last edited by lynwestie; 21-10-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

139Posts Today

2,480Users online

Martin's Twitter