Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • nathanb4435
    • By nathanb4435 7th Oct 19, 9:25 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    nathanb4435
    0 WOW
    Tesco Staff Discount At Cineworld
    • 7th Oct 19, 9:25 AM
    0 WOW
    Tesco Staff Discount At Cineworld 7th Oct 19 at 9:25 AM
    Hi everyone, newbie here. Hope I'm posting in the correct place.

I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if Cineworld offers a discount for Tesco staff on there Unlimited movies pass. Its approx 18 a month and would love to join but trying to bring the cost down a little.

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • pphillips
    • By pphillips 7th Oct 19, 1:13 PM
    • 614 Posts
    • 418 Thanks
    pphillips
    • 7th Oct 19, 1:13 PM
    • 7th Oct 19, 1:13 PM
    Four ways I know of saving money on a Cineworld Unlimited Pass:

1. Get someone to refer you to get one free month (if you don't know anyone them someone on the relevant MSE "referrers" forum should be able to give you a referral code).
    2. Use the code "ANNUAL19" to get 10% off annual membership (valid till 17 October).
    2. Spend your Tesco clubcard vouchers towards the cost at 3 times their face value.
    3. Recommend your friends and get a free month every time they sign up.
    Last edited by pphillips; 07-10-2019 at 1:25 PM. Reason: update
    • Nicholas
    • By Nicholas 6th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    • 622 Posts
    • 154 Thanks
    Nicholas
    • 6th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    • 6th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    Four ways I know of saving money on a Cineworld Unlimited Pass:

1. Get someone to refer you to get one free month (if you don't know anyone them someone on the relevant MSE "referrers" forum should be able to give you a referral code).
    2. Use the code "ANNUAL19" to get 10% off annual membership (valid till 17 October).
    2. Spend your Tesco clubcard vouchers towards the cost at 3 times their face value.
    3. Recommend your friends and get a free month every time they sign up.
    Originally posted by pphillips
    5. If you are a member of Boundless you can sign up for 'The Cinema Society' account. Buy an e-voucher for unlimited for 12 months for 185 and use the code in the promo code on Cineworld website when applying for an unlimited card. The code takes the cost from 220.80 down to 0.00. This works out (roughly) as a 16% saving on the original cost. Works out 15.42 a month.

OP: I just noticed you work for Tesco so probably don't have access, but if you know and trust anyone enough to buy the code for you that will work as well. Anyone that has the code can use it (once).
    Last edited by Nicholas; 06-11-2019 at 6:09 PM.
    • ianbar0
    • By ianbar0 6th Nov 19, 9:31 PM
    • 375 Posts
    • 263 Thanks
    ianbar0
    • 6th Nov 19, 9:31 PM
    • 6th Nov 19, 9:31 PM
    go on the deals and discounts site for tesco. there are deals on there for the year pass and for tickets
    18 for my old mobile.
    new proper meal planning to cut spending.
    26 in coppers taken to bank.
    30 under grocery budget last 2 weeks.
    22.98 cashback quidco
    34.02 music magpie
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,804Posts Today

7,592Users online

Martin's Twitter