Tesco Staff Discount At Cineworld

Hi everyone, newbie here. Hope I'm posting in the correct place.

I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if Cineworld offers a discount for Tesco staff on there Unlimited movies pass. Its approx £18 a month and would love to join but trying to bring the cost down a little.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• pphillips
    pphillips Posts: 1,631 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 7 October 2019 at 1:25PM
    Four ways I know of saving money on a Cineworld Unlimited Pass:

1. Get someone to refer you to get one free month (if you don't know anyone them someone on the relevant MSE "referrers" forum should be able to give you a referral code).
    2. Use the code "ANNUAL19" to get 10% off annual membership (valid till 17 October).
    2. Spend your Tesco clubcard vouchers towards the cost at 3 times their face value.
    3. Recommend your friends and get a free month every time they sign up.
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas Posts: 630 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 6 November 2019 at 7:09PM
    pphillips wrote: »
    Four ways I know of saving money on a Cineworld Unlimited Pass:

1. Get someone to refer you to get one free month (if you don't know anyone them someone on the relevant MSE "referrers" forum should be able to give you a referral code).
    2. Use the code "ANNUAL19" to get 10% off annual membership (valid till 17 October).
    2. Spend your Tesco clubcard vouchers towards the cost at 3 times their face value.
    3. Recommend your friends and get a free month every time they sign up.

5. If you are a member of Boundless you can sign up for 'The Cinema Society' account. Buy an e-voucher for unlimited for 12 months for £185 and use the code in the promo code on Cineworld website when applying for an unlimited card. The code takes the cost from £220.80 down to £0.00. This works out (roughly) as a 16% saving on the original cost. Works out £15.42 a month.

OP: I just noticed you work for Tesco so probably don't have access, but if you know and trust anyone enough to buy the code for you that will work as well. Anyone that has the code can use it (once).
  • ianbar0
    ianbar0 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    go on the deals and discounts site for tesco. there are deals on there for the year pass and for tickets
    £18 for my old mobile.
    new proper meal planning to cut spending.
    £26 in coppers taken to bank.
    £30 under grocery budget last 2 weeks.
    £22.98 cashback quidco
    £34.02 music magpie
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business