Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JEN22
    • By JEN22 16th May 18, 4:16 AM
    • 606Posts
    • 108Thanks
    JEN22
    Eye Brows and Lashes
    • 16th May 18, 4:16 AM
    Eye Brows and Lashes 16th May 18 at 4:16 AM
    Anyone know of any product which makes brows and lashes grow?

Someone said castor oil? Does it work?
Page 2
    • Murphybear
    • By Murphybear 20th Oct 19, 8:08 AM
    • 5,029 Posts
    • 9,502 Thanks
    Murphybear
    Following a serious illness a few years ago my brows and lashes are almost non existent. They weren’t particularly bushy before.

I have tried a few things to encourage new growth but sadly nothing has worked for me.
    • shwetaa
    • By shwetaa 23rd Oct 19, 6:15 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    shwetaa
    Hey Jen,

I have heard if you thread your eyebrows every 15 days for 3 months, then it will start growing. Also, my mom has tried castor oil for her lashes, she couldn't get any results but, aloe vera gel has proven good for her skin.
    But, one of my friends, tried castor oil and that suited her lash type and she could grow her lashes longer. My mom has a dry hair type and my friend has oily hair type. So, as per your skin type and hair type, you can decide.
    • suzyjane
    • By suzyjane 4th Nov 19, 9:12 PM
    • 49 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    suzyjane
    After loosing my eyebrows and eyelashes after chemotherapy I was desperate to try anything. Hands down the best results I had was from Lilash. Not cheap and not money saving but definitely worth the cost for me. I now have super long length eyelashes - the best they have ever been. And - no - I have no vested interest in Lilash - I just want to recommend something that really worked for me.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,155Posts Today

8,004Users online

Martin's Twitter