Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 2
    • ooky84
    • By ooky84 1st Apr 10, 12:01 PM
    • 742 Posts
    • 62,650 Thanks
    ooky84
    Very clever! I got an email about cryogenically freezing yourself at home - funnily enough didn't fall for that one!
    • catz747
    • By catz747 1st Apr 10, 1:02 PM
    • 20,079 Posts
    • 1,112,110 Thanks
    catz747
    Oh very good! Nearly didn't come to the discussion - I'd have been checking my 50ps for months
    • Sagz
    • By Sagz 1st Apr 10, 1:10 PM
    • 5,658 Posts
    • 8,396 Thanks
    Sagz
    Got a couple of good emails today:
    A Family Slanket from Firebox and an update about space travel from Trip Advisor, had to giggle at the traveller who moaned about the 40 year old footprints in the moon dust
    Some days you're the dog..... most days you're the tree!
  • MARBLES
    ok ok, I admit it, I FELL FOR IT!!!lol

Was sooooo busy doing pranks myself on the 1st that, I didnt expect to fall for any myself!!!! lol well done!!
  • ukswf
    Finlay Olbertson, Olbertson Lane

I can't get the name to indicate April Fool???
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 3rd Apr 10, 10:59 PM
    • 7,516 Posts
    • 11,387 Thanks
    cally6008
    It's the whole story that's an april fools joke

• Poosmate

I can't get the name to indicate April Fool???
    Originally posted by ukswf

Finlay Olbertson, Olbertson Lane

In the words of Rolf Harris,

"Can you see what it is yet?"

Poo
    One of Mike's Mob, Street Found Money Ł1.66, Non Sealed Pot (5p,2p,1p)Ł6.82? (Ł0 banked), Online Opinions 5/50pts, Piggy points 15, Ipsos 3930pts (Ł25+), Valued Opinions Ł12.85, MutualPoints 1786, Slicethepie Ł0.12, Toluna 7870pts, DFD Computer says NO!
  • Mel1979a
    I fell for it too - Was just about to tip out my kids money boxes and check them too! DUH!
    ''Aim for the moon, because if you miss you will still land amongst the stars''
    • Karmacat
    • By Karmacat 4th Apr 10, 9:27 PM
    • 31,623 Posts
    • 186,664 Thanks
    Karmacat
    Didn't get the initials till Poosmate highlighted them today
    Downsized and paid off mortgage 2010
    Retired August 2016
    Paid off French mortgage September 2018
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,029Posts Today

6,994Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Channel 4 really screwed up not doing this on the Tory leaders debate last night, just think of the ratings... https://t.co/eYYfAYGdck

• Teacher/head in a London(ish) senior school? I want film a 1hr ish talk to 16-18 yr olds on student finance (to put? https://t.co/dSsSp1UVDF

• RT @thismorning: As a ban on rip-off bank fees is announced, @MartinSLewis explains if you can reclaim, and how to cut your overdraft costs?

• Follow Martin