vodaphone

Options
Can this be correct I stopped paying Vodafone as they made it impossible for people to contact my business for a full week back in January 2013 I told them I would not pay them any more ustill this was resolved basically got laughed at now looking at my credit score they have turned a 35 pounds bill into over 6000 pounds and only put a default on my credit score in April 2016 now I have capquest trying to contact me any idease please thank you

Comments

• mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    How did they make it impossible? What steps did you/they take to resolve it?

If you just decided to stop paying one day and then did nothing about it, then on the face of it yes the default is correct.

What you need to do is urgently contact Vodafone, although they may refer you the the DCA. Depending on the response you get from Vodafone, you may want to contact the WRT as stated here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=69919371&postcount=1

Unfortunately, this is an example of why just cancelling a DD is never a good idea!
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi steve393,

Apologies for the delay with replying.

If this matter remains unresolved, please email me via the form here so I can access your account to see what's happened.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I'll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Mirandacod
    Options
    Sorry to jump on the thread. But hoping for some help from you too Lee. I have filled out one of the forms you have posted on here and had someone contact me. But it’s been a week and I still haven’t had a reply. I have just sent another one, hoping you may receive it, although I haven’t had a reference number yet? can you advise. Thanks.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Mirandacod,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

I've checked our emails and can see that we've got your latest one.

Rest assured that we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure