Just my look - good!

Comments

• suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    This is a weird one

I went looking and this company has excellent reviews on Trust Pilot for ages, then a batch of bad ones, then good

Looking at their prices and range it's got to be worth a punt. I'm ordering later, see what happens
  • Loanranger
    Loanranger Posts: 2,439 Forumite
    Bee_reina wrote: »
    "PLEASE PEOPLE SAVE YOURSELF FROM DISAPPOINTMENT, DO NOT SHOP from justmylook.co.uk

I honestly would not advice anyone to purchase any product from justmylook.co.uk.

I ordered the L.A girl foundation on the 28th of March, 2018 from justmylook and received an email that it had been dispatched that same day. I expected to receive my order on a Friday, March 30, as they stated it would be delivered in 2 days as I had intentions of filming a product review for my youtube channel. However, the product got delivered on Saturday contrary to what they stated.

Secondly, it was bad enough that the product was delivered late but what made it worse was that they sent me the wrong products. I ordered the L.A girl pro matte in color medium beige but what I received was a color beige which was nothing close to my skin tone.

I was mortified by this and felt really disappointed. I first had to deal with the fact that the product was delivered late and let my viewers down who were expecting a review video and now they sent me a totally different shade from what I ordered.

I honestly believe that this was not just a so-called “sincere mistake”, I later gathered that justmylook are horrible retailers who are out to put their unfortunate customers out of pocket. They often consciously send their innocent customers the wrong products and then manipulate the whole situation to their advantage. I felt so bad that I had not read their genuine customer reviews on other reviews sites before I ordered from them. They also post fake reviews claiming they give great services.

I have now sent it back to them and was expecting the right product sent to me. However, they have ignored my messages and have refused to send me the right item even after I have sent their wrong product back to them. This is what they often do to their customers and then manipulate the whole situation to their advantage. They first send you the wrong product and then issue an erroneous request for you to send it back to them under the so-called pretext that it was a “sincere mistake” and then after you send it back to them they ignore your emails and put you out of pocket. Justmylook are irresponsible and unprofessional manipulative retailers who are out to put their unfortunate customers out of pocket.

They are dishonest business individuals and I am of the opinion that they should not be allowed to continue trading. Their customer service is poor and highly condescending.

This was my first time shopping with justmylook, I had a horrendous experience and will never shop here again. There are numerous stores offering better services.

PLEASE PEOPLE SAVE YOURSELF FROM DISAPPOINTMENT, DO NOT SHOP from justmylook.co.uk

Just saying that Friday March 30th was a Bank Holiday and thus unlikely to receive anything that day, Good Friday.
  • suki1964
    Forumite
    Loanranger wrote: »
    Just saying that Friday March 30th was a Bank Holiday and thus unlikely to receive anything that day, Good Friday.

Good point

I stopped reading at ' I was mortified '
  • BorisThomson
    BorisThomson Posts: 1,721
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I find it absurd that I received an e-mail this morning asking me to go to the post office to send the wrong item.

First of all, I really do not mind returning this product but that should certainly be at no cost to myself. If justmylook can send me the correct item and on delivery I exchange the wrong item that will be fine.

I can!!!8217;t start paying money to transport myself to the postoffice to remedy a breach caused by justmylook!!!8217;s horrible negligence which they so often make to their customers and try not to take responsibility for their poor services.

Bee has a tendency towards dramatics!
  • suki1964
    Forumite
    Well I placed an order, got one freebie and 5% off

To be delivered 11/4

Very happy so far, the prices are fantastic, at least a 1/3 cheaper then anywhere Ive shopped before
  • suki1964
    Forumite
    Just a little update

Emailed that order was dispatched lunchtime Monday
    Received in Sorting office at 03.42 on 10/4
    Received in Belfast 16.37 11/4

Which obviously meant I didn't receive it 11/4 as told

Recieved today

Looking at Royal Mail 48, they state up to 3 days for delivery

So Im more then happy receiving it today

Full order received, well packaged, no complaints at all

I will be using them again :)
  • Bought from this site for the first and last time. Only wish I'd done a bit more research beforehand. The item I ordered arrived damaged. I tried ringing their customer service line numerous times but they never answer. They ignore most emails too. They then asked me to return the item but would not cover the full postage costs despite their website clearly stating they do. They then asked me to email a video! I actually did as they asked but have heard nothing since. I've resorted to opening a dispute via PayPal in the hope of getting my £40 back. Maybe Watchdog will be interested in their dubious business practices.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Why only newbies signing up just to slag off a company? The competition perhaps?
    I was a long-time lurker pre-2008, but finally felt motivated to post because I'd had such a terrible service from Curry's and wanted the rest of the world to know about it. 25,000 posts later...:D

You've gotta start somewhere.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • peter_the_piper
    peter_the_piper Posts: 30,268
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I would agree with you had one of the newbies actually posted more than twice.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • I couldn't agree less. I returned an item in mid May and they have still not sent a refund. Their customer service is shocking
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback