DO NOT POST ON THIS BOARD - until you have read this please!

Comments

• Is there a board to post potential holiday scams?

Might have just been done by an outfit calling itself Superior Resorts; website gone down, phone unanswered...
  • Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Is there a board to post potential holiday scams?

Might have just been done by an outfit calling itself Superior Resorts; website gone down, phone unanswered...

Just post it on the main overseas or UK board (whichever is appropriate)
  • Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Arrrggghhhhhhhhh!

That is all.

;)
  • RedBern
    RedBern Posts: 1,237 Forumite
    miamoo wrote: »
    I think you would be better posting a sticky that has in capitals 'ONLY POST CHEAP HOLIDAY DEALS ON THIS BOARD' or better still with the heading 'free holidays to the destination of your choice' it might get read by a few more people then lol!

I was just going to say a similar 'ARE YOU POSTING A CHEAP HOLIDAY DEAL?' if not you will get a better response by posting ........ here

Probably won't help.............:)
    Bern :j
  • Take care, I booked a Caribbean cruise on 19th November for New Year and on 25th I was told I had cancer and needed a radical hysterectomy. P&O refused to postpone my holiday or transfer it to anyone else. I HAD travel insurance through my bank BUT despite the policy stating it was UK and Europe only it seems I was not covered even though I had not even left the UK
    Buyer beware, Saver fares are not a bargain and through "free" holiday insurance we are being told we are not covered.Check the fare and check your cover
    Help.
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Evolve wrote: »
    Take care, I booked a Caribbean cruise on 19th November for New Year and on 25th I was told I had cancer and needed a radical hysterectomy. P&O refused to postpone my holiday or transfer it to anyone else. I HAD travel insurance through my bank BUT despite the policy stating it was UK and Europe only it seems I was not covered even though I had not even left the UK
    Buyer beware, Saver fares are not a bargain and through "free" holiday insurance we are being told we are not covered.Check the fare and check your cover
    Help.
    sensible advice even though it is in the wrong place
    I am confused how you thought UK and Europe insurance would cover a Caribbean cruise. As you were going outside UK and Europe this policy would not cover your vacation
    I hope you recover well but in this case you error appears to have been not being insured for your trip
  • peejbob
    peejbob Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I found a site saveholidays.com showing discount codes for discounted deals. Just booked a hotel with a 15% off code GETAWAY15 I think it ends soon but worth trying or using one of the other codes.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Did you actually read the OP Peejob?
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    I think any bargain that MUST be posted in this particular thread is SPAM and best to be avoided completely! :D
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    peejbob wrote: »
    Yep Poogofish! Well I think it's a bargain .. :beer: