Anyone else not received their Daily Mail Wilko voucher?

I know there was a now closed thread a couple of weeks ago when most people seemed to receive their £5 Wilko voucher. I genuinely never received mine and ths Daily Mail aren't being particularly helpful. Is anyone else in the same situation?

Comments

• hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I know there was a now closed thread a couple of weeks ago when most people seemed to receive their £5 Wilko voucher. I genuinely never received mine and ths Daily Mail aren't being particularly helpful. Is anyone else in the same situation?

I didn't receive mine and I have now moved house so don't hold out much hope to be honest.
    However I have had 2 calls from them, one telling me I would receive it within a couple of days and then another saying it would be around a 2 week wait for it. So go figure.
    The number they called from is 0800 980 6907 if you want to try it.
    I do not know if this is a free or chargeable number. Please check it first if you are going to use it. x
  • I shall give them a ring on Monday. Thanks hippychicky.
  • I have received mine but my daughter and a couple of friends have not. They have been in touch separately with DM Customer Services and have variously been told "it's in the post" or "will be sent within two weeks". One friend has now been told "we are unable to fulfil your order" and 100 points credited back to her account.

This promotion appears to have been an absolute shambles!
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    I know what you mean bananapicket70. I get an email asking for my address from one advisor saying the voucher will be sent out and when I email those details the next reply from a different advisor says it won't be sent out and the 100 points will be recredited to my account, which I don't feel is good enough.
  • If only they had stuck to what they originally proposed - an e-voucher - that would surely have been much easier to implement (and more environmentally friendly than sending out all those plastic cards and expense of postage involved). This will certainly make me think twice before entering any of their future promotions.
  • Having given up as a lost cause, my daughter has finally today received her Wilko voucher, so there is still hope for those of you who are still waiting!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure