Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• Try me free on Troo Granola 350g till 31/12/19
    Looks like it is Paypal only but have not done it myself yet so cannot confirm.

https://eattroo.com/try-me-free-terms-and-conditions/
  • Anyone else experiencing problems with it? After in putting all the details, and hitting submit it keeps coming up with some site that says"Testing 123...." Apache HTTP server....
  • Anyone else experiencing problems with it? After in putting all the details, and hitting submit it keeps coming up with some site that says"Testing 123...." Apache HTTP server....

I've just used it and it was fine - maybe a glitch that's been sorted?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Anyone else experiencing problems with it? After in putting all the details, and hitting submit it keeps coming up with some site that says"Testing 123...." Apache HTTP server....

It's not working for me today in Chrome.
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Re: Walkers

It’s not working for me on various platforms and browsers. I’ve tweeted them several times (it’s not worked since it was announced) and they’ve offered vouchers for the inconvenience, but it’s still not fixed.
  • Don't forget to read the small print. My colleague "wanted to try" a twice in a month recipe + ingredients thingy, he had a nightmare cancelling that subscription!
    All of the posts are my own opinion. Not necessarily they are 100% accurate.
  • lemony_7 wrote: »
    Re: Walkers

It’s not working for me on various platforms and browsers. I’ve tweeted them several times (it’s not worked since it was announced) and they’ve offered vouchers for the inconvenience, but it’s still not fixed.

I've used it twice in the past week and it was fine - I submitted a receipt last night and was paid today. My only issue was that I originally tried to submit a pdf and they didn't accept it. The jpeg worked.
  • Jammygal
    Jammygal Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    20400keith wrote: »
    I've used it twice in the past week and it was fine - I submitted a receipt last night and was paid today. My only issue was that I originally tried to submit a pdf and they didn't accept it. The jpeg worked.

Me too and they paid up incredibly quickly ...straight into my paypal account :T
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    None of my tmf claims were going through without an error message so I realised it must be a problem at my end. I've discovered that if I decrease the amount of pixels in the photo I've taken with my iphone then the claim does go through.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback