Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    After nearly 9 months on the live panel I am certainly looking forward to that day when my present time comes to an end. You can sometimes have to much of a good thing.

I joined the live posting panel again on the 27th June 2018 and the last item I have to post at the moment is Friday 15th February 2019, so I've been on the live posting panel just under 8 months this time. I don't mind the rest either.
  • fraserbooks
    Options
    I have just started my third stint and got the Harry Potter stamps as well. Last time I think I was live for about 8 months though I think they said it was something about changing the website. So far I have posted 4 cubes in 4 weeks. it seems busier so far. I like that you only have to give the time the letters were received to the nearest half hour,
  • cherie1122
    Options
    It is a lot busier fraserbooks and I'm going to stop doing the survey after my current live stint has finished. I used to enjoy it but there are so many cubes these days then I'm getting fed up with driving to the post office with them. It's been interesting but I've had enough now.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    There was some discussion here a couple of weeks ago, around posting items the night before the due date.

There is a new news feed item on the tns website.

night.jpg
  • fraserbooks
    Options
    Do you think they read this thread? It does make life a lot easier..
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    There was some discussion here a couple of weeks ago, around posting items the night before the due date.

There is a new news feed item on the tns website.

night.jpg

That is a bit of a change from what they've previously told people. Perhaps all these Post Boxes being changed to 9am final collections are starting to take their toll on the survey results.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Do you think they read this thread? It does make life a lot easier..

No idea, but I do think they must be loosing panel members due to the increase in work involved & no increase in what you get for doing the main survey.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • podmonster
    Options
    Thank you NBLondon, TNS have now advised a user will be removed from the system "if a number of invites have been declined". From memory, I chose the option that I couldnt do the main survey at the time but happy to be contacted in future but it appears they class that as a decline.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    That is a bit of a change from what they've previously told people. Perhaps all these Post Boxes being changed to 9am final collections are starting to take their toll on the survey results.

Its not a 9am final collection. Its a 9am cut off for guaranteed collection that day.
    RM will have data on the actual time any box is cleared,no doubt this data is cross referenced with TNS data.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    podmonster wrote: »
    Thank you NBLondon, TNS have now advised a user will be removed from the system "if a number of invites have been declined". From memory, I chose the option that I couldnt do the main survey at the time but happy to be contacted in future but it appears they class that as a decline.
    Yes - I'd say that was a decline. Rack up a certain number of those and they assume you're never going to be available. Otherwise a lot of us would just do the Unaddressed at £5 a time and never do the full survey....
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure