PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Lemonade Budget.

Options

Comments

• Wednesday2000
    Options
    I was looking at those too. :D.

I only walked to the shop this morning. Literally a 10 minute walk and my legs were so painful.

Lessonlearned - Have you looked into that Gupta Programme I told you about yet? Seriously, once I did the brain exercises first the pain was dulled down and now it's completely gone! I can't even remember where the pains in my body were. It was the best £200 I ever spent. Both my GPs told me fibromyalgia was incurable. It isn't!

It's unbelievable. I'm permanently in a good mood now as well. My sex drive has gone through the roof as well.:o:o:o
    candygirl wrote: »
    I was attacked 6 years ago by my ex, literally kicked n kicked , n have permanent nerve damage in my lower legs, plus OA in both knees .The nerve pain is the worst though :(

Awful, I hope someone does the same to him.:mad:
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Lessonlearned - Have you looked into that Gupta Programme I told you about yet? Seriously, once I did the brain exercises first the pain was dulled down and now it's completely gone! I can't even remember where the pains in my body were. It was the best £200 I ever spent. Both my GPs told me fibromyalgia was incurable. It isn't!

It's unbelievable. I'm permanently in a good mood now as well. My sex drive has gone through the roof as well.:o:o:o

Awful, I hope someone does the same to him.:mad:
    I might look into the Gupta thing, when my head's in a better place :)

Me too .He is one sick n twisted monster :mad:
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    I might look into the Gupta thing, when my head's in a better place :)

Me too .He is one sick n twisted monster :mad:

I sent you a PM. xxx

I called him a swear word but MSE deleted it, lol.:rotfl:

There are some free videos of the Gupta Programme on YouTube. The man who invented it had chronic fatigue himself and said that his doctors were so crap that he researched it himself and cured himself.
  • lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 17 December 2018 at 4:53PM
    Options
    I’d forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder. I need to do something. I don’t wish to moan but sometimes.........:o

I just want the old me back.

This afternoon the IBS is back with a vengeance. It’s all linked. I feel terrible. I’m supposed to be going out for the day tomorrow. I’m fed up with having to cancel things because I’m not well enough to go. Fed up with feeling ill
    And exhausted.

Candy. Sheesh. What a scumbag.
  • humptydumptybits
    Options
    Me n my mate used to go to yoga at the gym, but always used to end up in hysterics :rotfl:
    If I got on the floor now, I'd never be able to get up:eek:
    I've been looking at getting one if those Revitive circulation boosters, that Ian Gotham advertises on tv.Anything to ease these legs :(

My husband got one, he rarely uses it now. It didn't do much for him but I suppose everyone is different.
  • candygirl
    Options
    Aww I hope you feel better asap 'LL.Rest up as much as your body needs hun:A
    The doc has upped my anti d's to the normal level, n felt my face n confirmed I have a swollen parotid gland! Slightly alarming, as my Aunt died from parotid cancer :eek: If it hasn't gone down in a few days, I have to go back, but am not worrying about it :D

• caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,089 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good evening everyone,
    Not much by way of "champagne moments" today more domestic ones!
    I'd love to go to a yoga class but a) it's floor based and b) the only one I can get to is up two flights of stairs! It is amazing though how much you can do to help flexibilty and maintain core strength at home. Thanks to two lovely physios (one paid for and one through the NHS) I have a set of exercises that I can do safely on top of my bed or seated that have really helped me from seizing upand keeping muscle strength. They are simple, free and really work. If you think yoga might be a stretch:rotfl:too far it is definitely worth looking up bed or chair based exercises online. I do my "programme" every day it doesn't take long and I've been doing for 18 months+ now so it's just part of my daily routine.
  • caronc
    Options
    Aww I hope you feel better asap 'LL.Rest up as much as your body needs hun:A
    The doc has upped my anti d's to the normal level, n felt my face n confirmed I have a swollen parotid gland! Slightly alarming, as my Aunt died from parotid cancer :eek: If it hasn't gone down in a few days, I have to go back, but am not worrying about it :D
    Defintely keep an eye on that gland, I've had (thankfully) benign tumours removed from both of mine. Also parotitus is seriously painful so if there is any sign of developing a "hamster pouch" get straight to the GP. That said it is very common for them to swell a bit if you have low grade infection so hopefully it's just that.:)
  • candygirl
    Options
    caronc wrote: »
    Defintely keep an eye on that gland, I've had (thankfully) benign tumours removed from both of mine. Also parotitus is seriously painful so if there is any sign of developing a "hamster pouch" get straight to the GP. That said it is very common for them to swell a bit if you have low grade infection so hopefully it's just that.:)

Omg thanks for the advice hun :eek: xx

• caronc
    Options
    Champagne moment for today was having my Dad over for lunch and making what he requested - HM wedges, onion gravy, grated cheese and a buttered roll. He had two platefuls. Simple pleasures:D:D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback