Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• Inverness store has high school musical stationery items - pencil case, notebook with 2 pens and folders. Also got a "Bee Movie" jigsaw book and Disney sun pals factor 30 suntan lotion (is in woolworths for £4.99)
    Joined slimming world Feb 2010

Starting weight 14st 3lb
  • I managed to get 2 X-Files DVD's from season 9
    great bargain and a book about Zorro, the wife was more than happy with the book for her birthday, didn't tell her where it came from though.
    Started Comping in August 2014

Wins - A Year's family membership for National Trust / Pudsey the Dog Movie goodie bag / Jack Daniel's Harmonica.
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    They had 2 Golden Compass toys in the Dundee store yesterday a Magesterial Carriage and a Magisterium Sky Ferry
    Booo!!!
  • jaymac_2
    jaymac_2 Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    solar power garden lights and clear plastic boxes - for storing shoes in my local poundland.
  • 4 cans of pepsi for £1.
  • They have magnetic bracelet/necklaces which are really pretty lots of different colours. There is a stall on our market selling them for £4 each and they are exactly the same. They are also on ebay for various prices which with postage are a lot more than a pound.
    We have not got a Poundland but I noticed them in Lowestoft while on holiday and Basildon while visiting family and my mum got one in Colchester so they probably all have them.
  • Nyla1979
    Nyla1979 Posts: 270 Forumite
    The one in Telford had Rachel Hale sticker and activity books (puppies or kittens) good to put away for kids birthdays/christmas!
    " Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending. "
  • hi been into poundland today and found they where selling aluminium foil food containers with lids 1 pound for twelve.got four packs of twelve myself. also got a large loaf tin for a pound and three teatowels for same price. hope this helps anyone who is looking for them. works out at less than ten pence each. also reuseable toaster bags two in the pack
    started comping september 2008. september win 100 pounds love to shop vouchers with muiller. october win field maple and garden tools.
  • rsykes2000
    rsykes2000 Posts: 2,494 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    If only there was a combined thread for Poundland bargains....
    Oh wait, here it is : http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1075283
    :)
  • hi been into poundland today and found they where selling aluminium foil food containers with lids 1 pound for twelve.got four packs of twelve myself. also got a large loaf tin for a pound and three teatowels for same price. hope this helps anyone who is looking for them. works out at less than ten pence each. also reuseable toaster bags two in the pack

Lots of info here, thanks. Just wondering how much the reuseable toaster bags were?
    Blitzkreig Bob says Hi to those checking his validity!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback