MSE News: Got an Austin Reed gift card? Use it ASAP now the firm's in administration

Austin Reed gift-card holders should redeem their coupons as soon as possible after the retailer entered administration...
Read the full story:
'Got an Austin Reed gift card? Use it ASAP now the firm's in administration'
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Comments

• pearl123
    pearl123 Posts: 2,056 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I made my purchase online. I returned my parcel pre 26th April. I have been informed today that they will send my parcel back to me at some point. Apparently this is what they are doing for items pre 26th April. Then I will need to take it to a store for an exchange of goods. My nearest store is over 22 miles away and I'll have to drag an elder women with me. It will involve a journey of two busses and a train.
    Shambles. Plus they owe me over £200.00
  • pearl123
    pearl123 Posts: 2,056 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    pearl123 wrote: »
    I made my purchase online. I returned my parcel pre 26th April. I have been informed today that they will send my parcel back to me at some point. Apparently this is what they are doing for items pre 26th April. Then I will need take it to a store for an exchange of goods. My nearest store is over 22 miles away and I'll have to drag an elder women with me. It will involve a journey of two busses and a train.
    Shambles. Plus they owe me over £200.00

After having written this I spoke to the company again. A solution may have been found. Time will tell!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure