Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • krippo
    • By krippo 17th Sep 19, 9:34 AM
    • 36Posts
    • 3Thanks
    krippo
    Hyperoptic - end of the contract
    • 17th Sep 19, 9:34 AM
    Hyperoptic - end of the contract 17th Sep 19 at 9:34 AM
    Hi there!

In next month my contract with hyperoptic expires, could you please tell me how I can bargain with them getting good deal for extending?

Best Regards
Page 1
    • JohnMl88
    • By JohnMl88 17th Sep 19, 10:25 AM
    • 64 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    JohnMl88
    • 17th Sep 19, 10:25 AM
    • 17th Sep 19, 10:25 AM
    Hi there!

In next month my contract with hyperoptic expires, could you please tell me how I can bargain with them getting good deal for extending?

Best Regards
    Originally posted by krippo
    Mine finished last May, 150mb £35, they havenít offered me anything, I cannot leave because hyperoptic is the best option in my area.
    • ywlgy
    • By ywlgy 21st Sep 19, 12:22 PM
    • 99 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    ywlgy
    • 21st Sep 19, 12:22 PM
    • 21st Sep 19, 12:22 PM
    Last year when I contacted them over online chat, they offered me the same new customer only 12 month contract and I took it.
    This year I moved out so did not renew. But I find they now offer monthly rolling contract with the same price as 12 month contract.
    • JohnMl88
    • By JohnMl88 8th Oct 19, 11:27 AM
    • 64 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    JohnMl88
    • 8th Oct 19, 11:27 AM
    • 8th Oct 19, 11:27 AM
    Last year when I contacted them over online chat, they offered me the same new customer only 12 month contract and I took it.
    This year I moved out so did not renew. But I find they now offer monthly rolling contract with the same price as 12 month contract.
    Originally posted by ywlgy
    I have contacted them now and they have told me they canít offer me the same deal so I asked them for a different deal and nothing. I told the guy Iíd like to downgrade and his manager has offered me £26pm(150mb) 12 months minimum contract.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,610Posts Today

6,532Users online

Martin's Twitter