Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • savvy
    • By savvy 7th Mar 10, 8:18 PM
    • 30,204Posts
    • 47,070Thanks
    savvy
    Wedding & Anniversaries Board Links Index (inc each month's)
    • 7th Mar 10, 8:18 PM
    Wedding & Anniversaries Board Links Index (inc each month's) 7th Mar 10 at 8:18 PM
    This is the index for the Weddings & Anniversaries Board, and replaces the previous stickies.

The All New Wedding Tips Thread - no chat please, just your tips

MSE Moneysaving Wedding Discussion

Our 3K Budget Wedding Planning

Do Your Own Wedding Flowers

My Big Day is ................

Wedding Diet Thread

Last edited by savvy; 12-05-2018 at 1:22 PM.
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm

I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones

Page 3
  • jennybegoode
    I've just noticed there are two threads for October 2011:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3080366&highlight=october+2011
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2383159&highlight=october+2011

Jenny x
  • aworbey
    I know this is technically a 2011/2012 thread but is there any chance of adding any 2013 threads to it and making it a 2011/2012/2013 thread as there are a few of us thinking that far ahead.

The May 2013 is the one I want on there.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3110472

Thanks
    • savvy
    • By savvy 17th Apr 11, 1:02 PM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    Cool thanks, I'll merge them together to make it less confusing!

I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones

• savvy
    • By savvy 17th Apr 11, 1:07 PM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    I know this is technically a 2011/2012 thread but is there any chance of adding any 2013 threads to it and making it a 2011/2012/2013 thread as there are a few of us thinking that far ahead.

The May 2013 is the one I want on there.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3110472

Thanks
    Originally posted by aworbey
    LOL I don't see why not, it was just that most threads were 2 years in advance so it naturally gravitated to that

• savvy
    • By savvy 17th Apr 11, 1:10 PM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    2010 Wedding Links
    Just to tidy up the first post, the previous links to 2010 weddings are here;

March
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October and Diet Club
    November

• jojo2004
    • By jojo2004 21st Apr 11, 2:42 AM
    • 564 Posts
    • 374 Thanks
    jojo2004
    There's a Jan 2012 brides thread too:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2990362

Can it be added?
    Ta xx
    [COLOR=purple]If at first you don't succeed, then sky-diving isn't for you
    • savvy
    • By savvy 21st Apr 11, 5:52 PM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    Done jojo

• neenaww
    • By neenaww 15th May 11, 8:16 AM
    • 468 Posts
    • 328 Thanks
    neenaww
    savvy, the link for the November 2011 thread is below

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2732285

thank you, the link on the first page is still taking us to the Nov 2010 thread! :-)
    Last edited by neenaww; 18-05-2011 at 3:58 PM. Reason: spelling!
    • savvy
    • By savvy 18th May 11, 7:19 AM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    Was just wondering why that was, but I see Bluespirit never came back with a link and it's just been left like that. Sorry guys but I don't see all the posts across all the boards I have, so unless a link is posted here, I may not catch a thread for whatever month is missing

All sorted now

• YoungBaker
    • By YoungBaker 25th May 11, 4:15 PM
    • 625 Posts
    • 557 Thanks
    YoungBaker
    Hi there
    Can you add the June 2013 please that I started?

I can't post links unfortunately as I am still new here, but it is the last thread I created.

Thanksx
  • aworbey
    See link for Allan_r_123

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3253762&highlight
    If you like my post, please click the THANKS

Marrying my gorgeous partner & best friend, 4th May 2013
    • savvy
    • By savvy 26th May 11, 4:21 PM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    June 2013 now added and thanks for the link aworbey

• zoeisababe
    December 2012 for me, no date booked yet
    Married on 12.12.12 to the best man alive! - FACT!
  • 98jdougl
    I've done a November 2012 one here:
    Last edited by 98jdougl; 17-07-2011 at 9:28 AM. Reason: linky didnt appear
    • LaurenC
    • By LaurenC 4th Jan 12, 7:47 PM
    • 107 Posts
    • 2,114 Thanks
    LaurenC
    Hello, I noticed there wasn't a December 2012 one yet so I've created one here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=49887313#post49887313I hope thats ok
    • savvy
    • By savvy 5th Jan 12, 9:49 PM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    I've done a November 2012 one here:
    Originally posted by 98jdougl
    Hello, I noticed there wasn't a December 2012 one yet so I've created one here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=49887313#post49887313I hope thats ok
    Originally posted by LaurenC
    Both of those are now added thanks

• savvy
    • By savvy 5th Jan 12, 9:52 PM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    2011 Links
    All 2011 links are now here to keep the first page tidy;

January
    February
    March
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
    December

• White_Sapphire
    Hi savvy,

I've noticed that the Jun 2012 thread isn't on the first post.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2962604

Not a June bride, just mooching around generally and spotted the gap!

x
    Marrying my lovely man on 1st September 2012

The right to express an opinion does not override the responsibility to show respect.
    • savvy
    • By savvy 5th Jan 12, 10:02 PM
    • 30,204 Posts
    • 47,070 Thanks
    savvy
    Hi savvy,

I've noticed that the Jun 2012 thread isn't on the first post.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2962604

Not a June bride, just mooching around generally and spotted the gap!

x
    Originally posted by White_Sapphire
    Brilliant thanks, that's done as well. LOL don't worry if it's not your month, if somebody doesn't tell me, I won't neccessarily spot it

• blondy24
    • By blondy24 24th Jan 12, 12:10 PM
    • 695 Posts
    • 2,535 Thanks
    blondy24
    Savvy,

I have just created a January 2013 thread as there wasn't one already. Hope that's ok.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,179Posts Today

8,625Users online

Martin's Twitter