Iii

Options

Comments

• koru
    koru Posts: 1,502 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Has anyone who was with II prior to the merger yet seen the Consolidated Tax Voucher they have apparently sent covering pre merger divs (according to the letter of 8 May)? I can find my CTC, but not the CTV.
    koru
  • Chargem
    Chargem Posts: 69 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone having problems logging in to III today?

100% have my u/n and password correct but it's just telling me it's not correct. Then I click "forgotten password" and it just says they are unable to process my request...

This is after my April regular investment wasn't taken for some reason...
  • zedray
    zedray Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    I've just had the same error. I logged in a couple of hours ago without problem. Now I can't get back in. Today is the first time I've used II's website since New Year. Back then I was getting randomly chucked out, so I find these ongoing issues quite disappointing.
  • aroominyork
    aroominyork Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Without scrolling back 101 pages to see if this issue has been mentioned before... I am transferring from HL to ii. Some of my funds left HL about a month ago and haven't yet appeared on ii. I wrote to ii who told me "We are experiencing delays with our unit trust transfers as we are going through a migration to a new custodian."
  • capital0ne
    capital0ne Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    zedray wrote: »
    I've just had the same error. I logged in a couple of hours ago without problem. Now I can't get back in. Today is the first time I've used II's website since New Year. Back then I was getting randomly chucked out, so I find these ongoing issues quite disappointing.
    Never had a problem with TD or II, what browser and OS are you using, if you don't keep these up to date then you may have problems.
  • le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Options
    capital0ne wrote: »
    Never had a problem with II
    So you keep saying.
    So presumably the rest of us are idiots who don't know a first class service when we see it.
    I shall return to II immediately - thanks.
  • capital0ne
    Options
    le_loup wrote: »
    the rest of us are idiots who don't know a first class service when we see it.
    Well if you say so, le loup says you're all idiots!

So anyway, zedray, if you let us know the browser and OS you may get some tips on accessing II. Good luck!
  • zedray
    zedray Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 13 May 2018 at 10:09AM
    Options
    Strange. I don't have a problem with any other banking website (nor with II before their change of website) and yet I'm being asked to believe it's my browser or my laptops that are the problem.

ETA: Anyway, I'm back in this morning.
  • capital0ne
    Options
    zedray wrote: »
    Strange. I don't have a problem with any other banking website (nor with II before their change of website) and yet I'm being asked to believe it's my browser or my laptops that are the problem.

ETA: Anyway, I'm back in this morning.
    Zedray, I had a problem with Tesco banking, only with one account, Altho' I could logon to both accounts, I could only get into the accounts of one of the logins, the bad one would just breturn to the logon screen. That was using Firefox.

Opera claimed there were security problems so I ditched that.

Chrome worked fine.

So try a different browser and/or machine.
  • JasonPr
    JasonPr Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    koru wrote: »
    Has anyone who was with II prior to the merger yet seen the Consolidated Tax Voucher they have apparently sent covering pre merger divs (according to the letter of 8 May)? I can find my CTC, but not the CTV.

I received my second CTC covering the pre-merger period at the end of last week (as II promised!).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure