New Journey

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Cumbria Lass~~Like you I have been lucky apart from the fuzzy brain & the dreadful sleep pattern & some mood swings.
    I am not confident & never have been though.
    Not body confident either.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    I am very lucky to have an amazing guy who does my bits & bobs.
    Reasonably priced & honest.So lucky to have found him.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Beanielou , we have been very lucky I think, some of my friends have had a horrendous time.

Being confident isn't everything in life . I think the thing for me is at 54 I am now happy with who I am
  • I went through the menopause nearly 18 years ago!! Now in my mid 50s I am not sure I can use that as an excuse for the weight gain.

I look back at my twenties and thirties and barely recognise myself unfortunately. Then I just got on with it - live in Holland great; lose my dad sad but a release; live in Scotland and Germany wonderful; work wherever I could etc etc. Now is a completely different matter but I am gradually coming out of my shell, hence more posts from me.

Has anyone noticed how autumn is really here now? It seems just the right time for lots of slow cooker meals and hunkering down on the settee. Shame I haven't finished tucking up the garden for the winter.

I will finish tidying the garden, I WILL I WILL.....

Take care everyone
    Pauline
    Don't get it perfect - Get it going
    Better Than Before
  • System
    Pauline you have a lovely way , you come across as a very caring person. Love the autumn colours , definitely the slow cooker and a chance to sit on the sofa nice and warm.

Haven't got a garden anymore , hope you get yours finished and sorted very soon.
  • beanielou
    You take care too Pauline :)

• Does your decorator travel my way :p :rotfl:

Glad you have got it done, plus the dentist, haircut and payday :D

x
  • DebtFreeDuo
    DebtFreeDuo Posts: 1,021 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Pauline you have a lovely way , you come across as a very caring person.

Couldn't agree more with this, Pauline has lifted my spirits on more than one occasion.
    Change the way you see things and the things you see will change
  • Pauline you have a lovely way , you come across as a very caring person. Love the autumn colours , definitely the slow cooker and a chance to sit on the sofa nice and warm.

Haven't got a garden anymore , hope you get yours finished and sorted very soon.
    Couldn't agree more with this, Pauline has lifted my spirits on more than one occasion.

From me too xx
  • System
    Hidden decorator has to be tortured to come our way, he lives and works south of the city.

Here here to 117Pauline lovely lady.

Good news today NSD

Fantastic news packaged bank account payout £410.06 coming my way. Over the moon, have done a dance as well. Hoping this is the start of a couple of payouts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure