IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Private Parking Appeals Ltd

Comments

• logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    edited 11 January 2018 at 3:25PM
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    We will see, if they come back or if others post similar stuff, like I expect you saw on Trust Pilot.

Seeing as you pop up on every thread about the company, what was your view of that review site, logician?

I am not sure what you want my view on Coupon-mad, the site of Trust Pilot or in particular to one company specific to this thread ?

If the latter, Very few reviews to form any opinion giving there are a number of 5* reviews and one of the 2* review had his PCN cancelled.

Perhaps you are asking a comment from the wrong person - perhaps the company concerned should be invited to make a formal statement on this thread via MSE? There are always two sides to any "review" or situation
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 11 January 2018 at 10:21PM
    logician wrote: »
    ....Very few reviews to form any opinion giving there are a number of 5* reviews and one of the 2* review had his PCN cancelled.

Perhaps you are asking a comment from the wrong person - perhaps the company concerned should be invited to make a formal statement on this thread via MSE? There are always two sides to any "review" or situation
    Well the 5* reviews stink to high heaven don't they??

And the response from the merchant in question affirming one review was bogus was well and truly subsequently rebutted.

Presumably Trust Pilot won't take down the embarrassing attempt by your company to make out the review was from an imposter!
  • Quentin
    Really - do enlighten us all then - you seem to be suggesting that S0llie received a pm from someone.

Do tell who you suppose sent the alleged pm if indeed one was sent.

I am all ears.
    Can we all have a guess?

My guess is you sent it (seeing you ask - though don't you know, so why ask??)
  • logician
    edited 11 January 2018 at 4:02PM
    Quentin - you appear to be trying to libel both the company concerned and me as a user on MSE.

For the avoidance of any doubt :

1. I have not posted anything on Trust Pilot at any time.

2. I have not sent a PM to S0Llie and have no idea why s/he deleted all the posts on the thread. * All my responses to S0Llie have been contained in this thread

S0Llie appeared to have taken offence actually to what you, Quentin said.

You seem to be suggesting that the 5* reviews are not accurate - yet seem to take any other reviews at face value.
  • Quentin
    edited 11 January 2018 at 4:05PM
    I know you are always keen to accuse me of libel, but not my intention.

You asked who might have pm'ed your disgruntled customer and I hazarded a guess.

(I did notice you were PM'ing at the time that Sollie was here - could that be a"smoking gun" or just a red herring ?) I was obviously wrong)

I don't know who it was who posted on TP - just it was someone from the company, and I trust have now made that clear!
  • logician
    Quentin wrote: »
    I

(I did notice you were PM'ing at the time that Sollie was here - could that be a"smoking gun" or just a red herring ?) I was obviously wrong)

Wow - you do seem to take a keen interest in me, I wonder whether to be flattered or annoyed...

No I was not PM'ing anyone at the time, although on the 7th I did receive PM notice that I had achieved 100 posts on MSE... :rotfl:
  • Quentin

No I was not PM'ing anyone at the time, although on the 7th I did receive PM notice that I had achieved 100 posts on MSE... :rotfl:

Mmmmmmm. Worrying for MSE. Might be your next target for a libel action.

Cos it definitely reported in your profile you were private messaging at that time!!
  • StaffsSW
    StaffsSW Posts: 5,788 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I thought that MSE had a "no name and shame rule", or does that only apply to the companies that help to line Martin Lewis' silken pockets?
    <--- Nothing to see here - move along --->
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Or you could take this elsewhere, as it helps noone?

It does deflect away from the poor reputation of PPA, however....
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Not a bit worrying for MSE - more so for you actually...
    Don't worry Quentin, Help is at hand...

better-call-saul.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family