Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • theposhcat
    • By theposhcat 8th Jul 19, 3:29 PM
    • 13Posts
    • 0Thanks
    theposhcat
    Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for Restaurants
    • 8th Jul 19, 3:29 PM
    Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for Restaurants 8th Jul 19 at 3:29 PM
    Hi,

Quick question.

We have vouchers and were thinking of using them on holiday in a restaurant.

Is it possible to wait for the bill and then request vouchers to cover it or do they not come through that quick please?

Any advice for using them in restaurants appreciated please.

Thanks

Darren
Page 1
    • aau1
    • By aau1 11th Jul 19, 11:36 AM
    • 19,198 Posts
    • 329,383 Thanks
    aau1
    • 11th Jul 19, 11:36 AM
    • 11th Jul 19, 11:36 AM
    Hi,

Quick question.

We have vouchers and were thinking of using them on holiday in a restaurant.

Is it possible to wait for the bill and then request vouchers to cover it or do they not come through that quick please?

Any advice for using them in restaurants appreciated please.

Thanks

Darren
    Originally posted by theposhcat
    I like to exchange vouchers in advance of going to the restaurant. There was one time I had to call Tesco up a day after requesting them because nothing had come through but most times it's pretty quick.

A couple of times when I've been in a restaurant I've kept a running total of the bill in my head and realised I don't have enough converted vouchers. I've requested additional vouchers whilst dining and they've always come through by the end of the meal.

I would never wait until the bill was in front of me before requesting any vouchers though
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,100Posts Today

6,792Users online

Martin's Twitter