Free Necklace

Go to redcarpetjewellers.co.uk/shop/elegance and enter code: NOV17 at the checkout and the £40 price tag disappears - WELL COOL:T

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 1 November 2017 at 4:55PM
    Hi ,

I have moved this to the low spend board as £3.99 postage applies.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Go to redcarpetjewellers.co.uk/shop/elegance and enter code: NOV17 at the checkout and the £40 price tag disappears - WELL COOL:T
    Is it only the necklace that you can get?? X
    i came into the world with nothing,and guess what? i still have it!!!:p
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Just as a warning, here's an earlier not-so-good thread about these people:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5556789

This offer, or near-identical ones from the same company, has been around for years. For £3.99 you get a Christmas Cracker item - and they get your details.
  • HugoG
    HugoG Posts: 8 Forumite
    Well, not my experience with these guys. Got loads of stuff from 'em, always gen and got some real bargains. Keeps me scoring brownie points with the Mrs and my girls.
  • Received my necklace yesterday , delighted. This is the third item I've received over the years , the earrings were much admired until I lost one! Thanks for posting Freebie Fran.
  • thanks for sharing
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Out of stock now
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income