Dose anyone still bother about D.O.B lotto?

Options
1235»

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    JesElis wrote: »
    Hmm I wonder if that's why I had to do a password reset today and when I logged in my entire points haul over the last 4 years has been wiped out! I've checked in every day since 2015 without a single win so seeing all my 'effort' and points disappear is beyond annoying, it of course now tells me I'm not eligible for draws I was just yesterday! Thinking this is now not worth the bother and I may just delete the account. Sure it didn't cost me anything other than a bit of time but still, apparently 4 year of 'loyalty' counts for nothing :(

The daily reminder e-mail contained a link to the site reboot page where you could opt in and that was available for several days.
    doblotto reboot
    doblotto.com has been running for just over 4 years now and I'm saddened to say it's got to a point where in it's current format with the number of visitors it's not sustainable with a deficit over £800 each month now.

Authored by David Wright @ 09.00 on 6/7/2019

In an attempt to keep the community together and continue to offer the opportunity to win free money there are going to be some big changes made. To reduce the monthly deficit this naturally means reducing the amount being won across all the draws until the audience grows again to support higher value pots. The plus side to the reboot will mean a big clear out of accounts that haven't been active recently meaning those that do decide to keep their accounts through the reboot will have improved odds as the pool of DOB's being picked will be smaller.

If you wish to retain your account and be apart of the doblotto reboot, click the next link below. Everyone who doesn't accept the new reboot will have the account automatically removed when the new version of doblotto is launched.
  • JesElis
    JesElis Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    The daily reminder e-mail contained a link to the site reboot page where you could opt in and that was available for several days.

I opted in on the first day of that. Everything was fine yesterday, today is the first day this points loss has been an issue.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    JesElis wrote: »
    I opted in on the first day of that. Everything was fine yesterday, today is the first day this points loss has been an issue.

Just checked and my points are still there so who knows unless it's just a temporary glitch.
  • Nictastic
    Options
    Just a heads up. I won the 100pts draw at the beginning of July. The winning e-mail said payment would be made within 60 days. I chased it up because I've still not received it. I got this response:
    Thanks for the message. Yes unfortunately I'm still behind on payments but making them in order of oldest first as soon as I can, your patience is much appreciated and you will get paid, I just can't say exactly when as it does depend on how busy the site is each month. Thanks
  • spanglish
    Options
    To give you an idea of timescales, I won in May and got paid at the beginning of this month. I'd used part of my winnings to buy extra points but they then cancelled the higher points draws so I was pleasantly surprised to find I was sent the full prize without the deduction.
    best wins to date-£500, 48 theme park tickets, Holiday to Italy+£250, Venus makeover package, laptops, pro-audio gear, £500 B&Q, £1500 Gucci bag, £1000 Maplin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure