Paul_Varjak Posts: 4,627 Forumite
Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 30 October 2020 at 5:10PM in Praise, vent & warnings
Post Deleted

Comments

• DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    What's the back-story? Without it then this is merely a "Meh" topic for most people.
  • . . cool story
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    We really don't care.
  • Do you really have to include the details from the links.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I'm with you , it's now available on a search by anyone affected and shows on a high ranking consumer web site
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • But I think your interest may well be piqued in a few weeks time.

No, I don't think it will.
  • codger
    codger Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hate to tell you, OP, but unless it's demonstrably a national issue of relevance to a significant number of posters on a national forum, then it's a local or regional paper issue, of relevance to those already aware of the subject. Scumbag lawyers are regularly (though perhaps not regularly enough) sanctioned by the SRA but that doesn't mean a chronicle of 'em merits maintaining on a national forum. It's not that people are indifferent -- if you've had a bad time of it, then all here will sympathise -- rather that they're disinterested: it doesn't involve them, so it doesn't affect them.
  • MR_Blg
    MR_Blg Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I agree with Paul. I am local to the area where Devita platt operated. Between them they have falsified documents and charged people for work that was not required or did not need doing.
    I am surprised that no one has taken them to a criminal court for prosecution.
    If they have been fined and struck off the solicitors role then they have received what they deserve. Well done Paul for keeping this post active.
    I know people that have dealt with these bunch of cowboys are happy that they now have the last laugh.
    This is the news that everyone has been waiting for it’s made my Xmas .
  • MR_Blg wrote: »
    I agree with Paul. I am local to the area where Devita platt operated. Between them they have falsified documents and charged people for work that was not required or did not need doing.
    I am surprised that no one has taken them to a criminal court for prosecution.
    If they have been fined and struck off the solicitors role then they have received what they deserve. Well done Paul for keeping this post active.
    I know people that have dealt with these bunch of cowboys are happy that they now have the last laugh.
    This is the news that everyone has been waiting for it’s made my Xmas .

Great first post. Well timed, who would have thought it.
  • parkrunner
    parkrunner Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    The SDT has a recording of the full tribunal available now. It is 348.3 MB in size.

Oh wonderful, can't wait..........................
    It's nothing , not nothink.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure