Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    elsien wrote: »
    Why?
    The surveys get booked up within minutes. I had the invite and logged in as soon as I saw it without problems but it was still too late. They're not going to compensate everyone who gets on to the site too late to fill the few available slots.
    I do wonder why you continue with TNS given that all you seem to do is complain about them.

Its Mchambers default post.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Congratulations! You are a Daily Prize Draw winner today, 10th April! We!!!8217;ll be sending you your £10 Love2Shop voucher in the next couple of days and we hope you enjoy spending it. Thanks for your continued help with the Royal Mail Survey.
    That's twice in consecutive weeks!
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • mustbemad
    mustbemad Posts: 614 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    NBLondon wrote: »
    That's twice in consecutive weeks!

I got exactly the same message for a 2nd win in 2 consecutive weeks but I think they might have sent it in error as I’m not on the winners list for the 10th :(
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was about to finish my six months just a few weeks ago and then they installed the new portal. I asked them what was going on as I keep getting items to post and I thought I was due to finish. They said that the panel rotation was switched off at the moment and it was up to me whether I carried on or not. Has anybody else had this? I'm quite happy to carry on.
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I used to do the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail surveys fairly regularly but, since the new website, I haven't managed to join one survey despite getting invites. Has anyone else found this?
  • Locky wrote: »
    I used to do the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail surveys fairly regularly but, since the new website, I haven't managed to join one survey despite getting invites. Has anyone else found this?

I've had several invites since the new website and within mins of getting the email I either see nothing on the website or the website won't load.

Had 3 invites yesterday within the space of 9 mins and it took till the evening to load the website so all invites had gone.

The new websites not as easy for me as the old one.I am on a 6 month break at the moment so don't have daily interaction with it but unless the website improves I can't see me going beyond my next stint on the panel.

Its a shame really as I've been with them for years and despite what lots say about having issues with them,I've always sailed through with hardly any queries.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I've had several invites since the new website and within mins of getting the email I either see nothing on the website or the website won't load.

Had 3 invites yesterday within the space of 9 mins and it took till the evening to load the website so all invites had gone.

The new websites not as easy for me as the old one.I am on a 6 month break at the moment so don't have daily interaction with it but unless the website improves I can't see me going beyond my next stint on the panel.

Its a shame really as I've been with them for years and despite what lots say about having issues with them,I've always sailed through with hardly any queries.

I know we all hate change but I really can't get on with the new website at all! It used to be easy to log on with my iPhone and update mail details but now it's such a struggle and I can't see half of the fields. I think they should have tested it more thoroughly!

I haven't see anything on the website about surveys – is there supposed to be a pop up? I'm not even sure where to check!

I'm similar to you as I started a six-month break fairly recently too.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I was about to finish my six months just a few weeks ago and then they installed the new portal. I asked them what was going on as I keep getting items to post and I thought I was due to finish. They said that the panel rotation was switched off at the moment and it was up to me whether I carried on or not. Has anybody else had this? I'm quite happy to carry on.

The same for me.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    beanielou wrote: »
    The same for me.

Yep, was expecting to finish at end of March but they still keep sending stuff.

Was rather looking forward to a break :(
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    Yep, was expecting to finish at end of March but they still keep sending stuff.

Was rather looking forward to a break :(

Yes, I was also looking forward to a wee break.
    It is the ones that you have to go to the post office with that I cant be bothered with!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure