mysupermarket

wheelz
wheelz Posts: 334
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
I read on here to compare prices for supermarket products on mysupermarket. Do you have to order online or are these offers also on in the shop itself?

Comments

• S_t_e_v_e
    S_t_e_v_e Posts: 155
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    It's meant to be a way of setting up your online order before sending it to your online store delivery account. But there is an option to print off your list if you want to go to the store.
    Steve
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    wheelz wrote: »
    I read on here to compare prices for supermarket products on mysupermarket. Do you have to order online or are these offers also on in the shop itself?

From my experience the prices on mysupermarket are reflected in store.

The prices wont be different in store from online, they will only be different if you dont buy the item when you use mysupermarket as the supermarkets do change the offers and you could be caught out.
  • wheelz
    wheelz Posts: 334
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Is there a certain day that new offers come onto the website/in the store? I think it's a really useful website, why I haven't tried to find out about this before I don't know.
  • Buggins
    Buggins Posts: 344
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I beg to differ on the prices. I recently specifically went to Asda having checked on line and on offer date in the morning and went the same day. The item I wanted was £15 online and £18.50 in store. The supervisor assued me that was correct and so did CS on phone later. The online price does not hold the same as instore. Steep learning curve there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure